Ch - 2 Yes for the Alliance

Hello guys 🤠👋 ,

Your Author is here with a new chapter... 🤗

So enjoy your reading....

Happy Reading 📖

ओहदे जे ही मैं, ते ओह मेरे वरगा ,
हंसदा-ए सजर-सवेरे वरगा
अन्खां बंद कर लै ते , ठन्डे हनेरे वरगा ।
ओहदे जे ही मैं, ते ओह मेरे मिर्ज़ा वरगा ।
हीर हीर ना आँखों अड़ियो ,
मैं ते साहेबा होई ।
घोड़ी ले के आवे लै जाए
हो मैनू लै जाए मिर्ज़ा कोई

AUTHOR'S POV

RAJVANSH EMPIRE :-

" What the fuck is this haan ? " A man with his devilish intimating voice shouts at one of his employee by showing some CCTV footage to him .

" So..rry... boss , I...By...mis...mis..takely .. "

" BY MISTAKELY , You went inside our record room by mistakely ..... ? It's not any mistake . It's your espionage !! " He roars ...

" Now Tell me , for whom you are doing this ?? " He asked calmly yet hazardously .

" Wh....what are you talk..ing Boss ? " That employee asked with his trembling voice .

His Audacity!!

"Don't try to be innocent, okay. I know who you are, but I still want to hear it from you. So, tell me, who sent you here?" He asked again with his devilish aura.

"Nobody, Boss. I am an employee here..." said the employee.

"I think you don't love your life. No issues. I also love making people suffer," he said viciously.

"SHIVAM!"

With his one call, a handsome man entered his cabin - his P.A.

"YES SUR..., I mean, Boss?" Shivam asked, seeing his boss's boiling anger.

He knew that once his boss lost his patience with his anger, it wouldn't take much time for him to turn into a beast.

"Take this Bastard to the basement and torment him until he spills the whole truth," his boss said, seething with anger.

"Okay, Boss," Shivam said, obeying his boss's order.

"Guards!" called Shivam.

On Shivam's one call, all the bodyguards standing outside the cabin came inside.

"Take this man to the basement room," said Shivam.

As soon as he said this, the bodyguards started taking that employee to the basement room. The employee started shouting out of fear, saying he was innocent and to leave him.

But he did not know that messing with Suryash Pratap Rajvansh means inviting one's death with hospitality. Because the beast hidden behind the name Suryash has been called the king of hell.

Yes, he is Suryash Pratap Rajvansh, the king of Udaipur and a successful businessman with the looks of a Greek god. Fearless and emotionless to the world but a sweetheart to his family. He loves his family the most.