{CHAPTER 7→JEALOUSY}

Warning: swearing, dirty jokes, unnecessary actions and other bad stuff that is considered in this chapter.

Notice: y/n will break the fourth wall sometimes, some things might relate to you here 😀.

•~•~☆♛☆~•~•

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

[At the classroom]

Y/n's pov:

"Bro stop being so clingy-" I said to douma

"B-but y/n-chaaannn I wanna be with you and never letting you gooo!!" (Douma)

"Stop embarrassing me goddamn!!" (Y/n)

"Douma... Stop that..." Kokushibo said as he glared at the blonde, rainbow eyes guy.

"Awww come on kokuu~" he tried to tease him.

"Stfu" kokushibo said coldly and glare more to the uppermoon 2, douma. "Only... Y-y/n can call me... That" he added and immediately looked away, blushing. Douma smiled feeling... Not joy, but anger. I can see that, it's obvious on his face... Especially the uppermoon two had a veins showing up in his cheeks.

My sweatdrops, even though there's an aircon in the room... I looked at the clock to see 5:10 am 'my classmates will arrive here any soon... I hope they wouldn't see these two uppermoons fighting while holding my head... It would be so f*cking akward...' They I looked at douma, who was hugging my head while pouting at kokushibo.

"T-the students will arrive soon! Please stop hugging my head now, douma" I said with a small stutter.

"Oh my! I apologize, if I hurt your head~ you should be used to it since I will headshot you soon~" Douma said in such a flirty tone.

I was confused at first, then my dirty mind activated. The "joke" is so dirty... I like i- ehem pardon 🥰.

Douma let go of me then, goes back to the wall and lean. The chair we asked at the counter haven't arrive yet so they have to stand.

[Few minutes later]

The students arrive and took there seat, then they all notice the two hawt🔥 demons leaning on a wall.

Ofcourse every female student stood up and start fangirling to the two demons... They didn't actually know they're demons that trying not to eat any humans right now.

"Wow you're so handsome!"

"What's your number ?"

"Hey wanna go later?"

"What's your name hottie?"

"Are you two single? I can take two~"

All of the fangirls said that to the two demons, those girls flirted, tease and question them... Ofcourse they can't answer some of them because it's about modern stuff... Those female voice is annoying and irritating in my ears... 'Ugh... Pick mes...' She said in her mind.

If you're wondering where's Akaza and muzan, those two are in a different classroom, I can't do anything about it I didn't decide there section 🤷‍♀️.

The ICT teacher arrived at the room "girls!! Go back to your seats!!" The teacher yelled at them, ofcourse it scared the sh*t out of them.

"You two may introduce your selves don't be shy dears" the female teacher said, she's a good teacher she just yelled at bad events like the fangirls trying to convince the new students, you know that type of teacher?

"Hello, my name is Douma (whatever his last name), I live the same house as y/n and lo-" douma introduces him self and got interrupted to the last part by kokushibo.

"My name is..." He was very nervous to say his real name but he'll do it for me.

"My name is... Mitchikatsu Tsugikuni... But please call me kokushibo... And I also live with... Y/n" Kokushibo said infront of the class with confidence.

The students starts whispering to each other except for her bffs in class cuz they already knew who he is, but they were proud of me because I get to live with my fictional crush... Well not fictional anymore : ]

The students wondered... why and when did I live with two hot guys... The females were quite JEALOUS...

(Except for her supportive prends heh)

"Alright dears, you guys may take your seats" (ICT teacher)

Y/n the class president stood up, and said "ma'am the seats we ordered on the counter haven't arrived yet... So can you excuse us ma'am?" I said with confidence.

"Valid. You guys may go out and take the chairs" the ICT Teacher immediately understood and answered.

"Thank you, ma'am" I bowed 90° (?)

The teacher nods as she let us go for a while. I took those two outside the classroom and went to the counter.

The person in the counter said "sorry we haven't delivered it yet, since the school helpers are late. You guys may pick it up" then the counter person opens the door and let us in to pick up two chairs.

After that we finally arrived the classroom, then they put their seats beside my seat then the teacher speak up "Kokushibo right? Kindly please go seat beside the window, because other might cause some uncomfortable feelings" the teacher said. The uppermoon two, Douma smirked at me and Kokushibo... Kokushibo did not like it... He wanted to be seated with her, but he have no choice because he still remembers my rules that i marked on their heads.

End of the chapter

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

ANNDDDD HAPPYYY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONEEEE WOOOOOOOOO 🥳🥳

HOPE Y'ALL HAVE A GREAT DAYYYY

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

TA DUN!

Words: 882