Chapter 15

Yui

It's a bit sad not being near the girls. I miss them so much. But on the bright side, I'll going back in 2 days so that's great.

I can't wait to see them again. To kiss Rael, Vixen and Jessica. Oh I can't wait.

Christmas was boring, me and my brother outed ourselves on accident. We were fighting and I called him a cock sucker, which he didn't mind and he called me a clit licker.

Never heard that one before.

Long story short, out parents heard and they don't talk to us. Well our dad does, our mom's supportive.

So my dad's upset. But who cares?

I walk to the backyard to find Blake up in a tree, jerking off. While on the phone with Chad, legit, phone sex.

♪"Traumatized, she is traumatized. Ahoy there, Ahoy, she is traumatized."♪

"What the fuck Blake?! In the goddamn sakura tree?!"

"Fuck off!"

******

Vixen

"You look so good keep touching yourself for mommy."

I was on the phone with Jessica, she was fingering herself and moaning. "Mommy I'm gonna cum."

"Oh cum for mommy." I was working my fingers inside my pussy as well. Thank god I have my own room.

She came all over her hand, she tasted herself.

"Rael taught you well."

I came right after. I can't wait to get back.

Y'all I'm taking this slow, giving Y'all some calm chapters, before shit starts to get intense.

Now I'm writing a one shots book right now the first chapter is up you can look at my page for it.

I've noticed that Y'all keep calling Vixen mommy which I see it.

So in the one shot book. Y/n aka you will be fucked by Vixen.

So comment what you want her to do to you and I'll make one longer chapter of it.

😏