Wattpad Original
This is the last free part

Ch. 25: A King and a Wolf

"Bleh," Rayne grumbled, crinkling her nose.

Jarrah turned his head towards her, his eyes still lingering on the page of the book he was reading. "What is it?" he mumbled, looking at her after finishing the section.

She shoved her book in his face and pointed to the fourth name he had highlighted in it. "Really?" she asked, raising her eyebrows.

His cheeky smile warmed her chest, despite the brief annoyance. "What?" Such an innocent question for a heated glare as an answer.

"We are not naming our baby that," she said, adamant. She brought the book back to her side of the bed and propped it on her bulging stomach.

"What's wrong with Wallace? You don't think Wally's cute?"

Rayne threw him another look and continued reading through the last of the baby names from W-Z. When she finished, and found she was no closer to finding a name for her precious baby than before, she tossed the book onto the wooden nightstand at Jarrah's bedside. His chuckle only made her growl under her breath as she let him finish highlighting the book of names he had before he gave her his undivided attention.

She may have let him highlight the names in the books, but she wasn't so sure she trusted him enough to name their child. Not when he highlighted names like Wallace and Magotine. Yuck!

And when he handed her the book with a twinkle in his eye and a smirk on his lips, she couldn't decide whether she wanted to climb on top of him or kill him. Maybe even both.

"For your sake, I really hope you're joking," Rayne said, narrowing her eyes.

He pulled his hair up into a messy hairstyle that enhanced his sexiness even more. His bare chest and arm muscles bulged and rippled with the movement, enticing the hunger simmering in the pit of her stomach. Why did he have to look so damn good all the time? And why did her pregnancy make her so damn horny all the time?

"What's wrong with a baby Wally?" he pouted, lowering his arms. He leaned over to press a hand to her naked bump after raising her shirt up, staring at her with adoring eyes. "Wouldn't you love a little Prince Wally?"

Rayne tried her best not to laugh. "We aren't going to have a Prince Wally, my love. Or a Princess Magotine."

Jarrah deflated down to the baby and cradled his arm around her. He pressed his cheek against the side of her stomach and mumbled, "Don't listen to her, Maggie. It's going to happen."

She laughed at that. She ran her fingers over his silky hair and massaged his head with the tips of them. He melted beneath her soothing touch. "Don't listen to your crazy Aki. I promise you aren't going to be a Wally or a Magotine."

Jarrah pressed his lips to her warm skin. "She's lying," he whispered, her stomach vibrating with the sound. A small flutter moved in the pit of her stomach at the sound.

"Yokopa," Rayne said, telling him to stop as she nudged his shoulder.

"Well since you're such an expert at baby names, which ones did you like?"

Rayne pursed her lips, thinking over the two she found. She found two that she adored, but for some reason, sharing them aloud with Jarrah made her nervous. There wasn't any reason as to why, but the thought of him not liking them made her bite the bottom of her lip. Especially when he propped his cheek on his hand and looked up at her, curiosity lingering in his almond-eyed gaze.

"Miko (Meen-Koh) for a boy, or Nakomi for a girl," she finally admitted, peeking down at her partner.

Jarrah's expression changed.

icon lock

Show your support for ✨Brianna M. Belle✨, and continue reading this story

by ✨Brianna M. Belle✨
@XxBriannaMariexX
Rayne Vance is now alpha to the Moonshine pack, and she's already str...
Unlock a new story part. Your Coins help writers earn money for the stories you love.
See how Coins support your favorite writers like @XxBriannaMariexX.