10.

CHRISTOPHER

i'm not gonna lie I'm like really happy Makayla got mad and beat her up.Bella hasn't talked to me in two weeks and I feel so free,but now it was Charlie.And the sad fact is that Makayla really liked him.So I handled it myself.

"I don't wanna see you near her,not looking at her,not even fucking breathing the same air as her"I said as I held him up against a locker.I remember he nodded frantically before running off.What a great memory.

I sat in the bed before the bedroom door swung open to see a mad Makayla.She was pissed,like really pissed.But sense she's so small it was really funny.She storms in the room slamming the door behind her.I sit up and watch her pace around.

Gyat dayum she look good as hell in them jeans

She came up to me sticking her phone in my face"What's this shit"I squint until i realize she was showing me that Charlie had blocked her on EVERYTHING.Damn even Roblox.I smirk proud of the outcome"This shit ain't funny Chris,You may have not liked Bella but I REALLY like Charlie"She sits on the bed, head in her hands.I heard soft sniffle coming from her so I got up going to comfort her.

Well I guess I've got no chance

"I'm sorry"I say.She shakes her head wiping her tears"Don't do that shit Christopher,sorry your way out of every problem.YOU ASSUALTED HIM,YOU THREATNED HIM"I sigh.She stands up looking at me.I grab her hands looking her in the eyes"But Makayla,it's because I know that nobody can love you more than I do,at least not him"She sighs watching me kiss her hand.

She rolls her eyes at me as I give her a slight smirk"Chris you're not funny"She says.All this attitude from where?

"Stop rolling yo eyes before you be somewhere rolling them for another reason"I say.She snatches her hands away from mine,trying to hold back the smirk from forming on her face.

We are toxic,I can't lie,but it was kind of fun.
"Have I sorried my way out yet?"She bites her cheek nodding.

After we proved to her parents that we made up then we went to a friends to smoke,Aka Zyray.When we walked into the house it was already filled with smoke,man he's a pot head.

Kristen and him were taking turns on the bong."Oh shi it's Kayla,what's up"Zyray said eyes not even fully open.

"I literally told you I was coming"She was so sassy when she spoke.

We sat and began to smoke with our two already high friends."Bru you fucked that bitch up the other night"Zyray starts coughing violently"Oh shit,you gave someone a beat down?"He ask her passing me the bong.

I'm not much of a smoker but I can't deny that it did feel good once it sets in."Yeah,hoe called me the hard r,got me fucked up"She says rolling her eyes.I feel guilty because I knew Bella was like that but I was still with her to get back at Makayla.

"Yeah Chris need to get hold of his girl"Zyray squints his eyes as if he's confused"Wait I thought Kay was his girl?"He looks over at me and Kay and I look away in embarrassment,scratching the back of my kneck.

I was beyond humiliated that I even was involved with Bella."Long story"Makayla says saving me from the embarrassment.I took a deep inhale of the bong,Now I needed to be high to forget it all.

After awhile of smoking I was at the point I wanted to be,baked.Makayla looked so good as she danced to this artist I had noticed she likes a lot, Jhené Aiko.Her hips sway,her hands in the air.Zyray and Kristen giggling and playing around next to her,I guess they were trying to dance.

I couldn't believe I even allowed myself to be separated from something so perfect like her.The touch of her honey brown fine skin that was smooth was a feeling I yearned.

"Come on Chris"She said grabbing my hand and dragging off of the couch.She placed my hands on her waist,grinding against.

If only she knew what she did to me.I heard Kristen and Zyray laughing but it felt like it was just us,us and the music.No distance between us,nobody to keep us apart,no hate to give,just us.

If I did stay here,with her,for the rest of my life and leave my old one behind,could I be happier?Could I let go of all this anger?Her presence was the solution this whole time,I just needed to feel her once more,to lay my eyes on her.

Even when I was young I knew that Makayla was more than just a girl,she had me wrapped around her finger."Oh shit Makayla it's near my curfew"

Kristen rushed grabbing all her things.Rules ruining my chance to get make up sex.We drive her home and the car ride home was quite,but the silence was comfortable."I'm sorry about everything Kayla,I really am"

She gave me a slight glance and furrowed her eye brows,a smile spread across her face"I'll make it up to you,any way you want"

Any way you want is a bizarre thing to come out of my mouth but for Makayla my ego and pride collapsed and I was nothing but beneath her in every way possible."Boy you pussy whipped?"I look at her who was laughing,I thought we were having a serious conversation but I guess not."No seriously though it's fine,I'm sorry too,I think I was a little mean to her from the start"

She looks at me sending me a tight lipped smile,her dimples showing."So how are we gonna get past your parents cause it's only 10:20 so they are definitely awake"

She takes a big sigh as she pulls into the drive way"Yolo!"She says as she gets out of the car.Yolo my ass,her father will beat the white out of me.I followed behind her as she walks into the house giggly.She shushes me as if she's not the one making all the noise."Makayla honey is that you?"

Her mom called out to her from the living room.She started laughing and rushing up the stairs,me trailing right behind her.She tripped and I helped her up laughing with her until we got into the room.

She shut the door and instantly slammed her lips to mine,maybe I didn't lose my chance for make up sex.