Office -2

Author POV...

Taehyung is going to the meeting room carrying his little one along with him . At first he thought to keep her in his cabin with a trustworthy employee but then changed his decision as he can't take any chance with his daughter's safety and also Twinkle may not allow him to go leaving her there.

Little Twinkle was enjoying herself in her father's arms who was carrying her everywhere. She could see the employees looking at her from her father's shoulder and as usual she gave them her precious smile.

Soon they entered in the meeting room.

Taehyung POV...

As soon as I entered in the room everyone stood up and greet me , I could feel some shocked gazes on me more like my daughter so I tried to cover her with my arms but this little rat was looking at them with her curious eyes.

I hope she stays good in the meeting.

I took my seat keeping her in my lap.

Meanwhile Jin Hyung also come with jimin and ....

Reya? Oh god this annoying girl!!!

Author POV....

Uhu... so you must be thinking who's Reya.. actually Reya is the daughter of Jin's father's best friend who's a retired military man.so she got chance for internship in this company bcz of her family contacts ..

The matter is Reya has a huge crush on Taehyung and he knows that very well that's why he tries to keep distance from her but Reya always tries to come close to him and flirt with him which  irritates him.

So back to the story....

Jin and Jimin became surprised yet happy to see their munchkin whereas Reya was quite shocked to see Taehyung holding a kid , she knows he's single and live alone then how did he got this baby . She was really confused .

On the other hand Twinkle becomes happy to see her favorite people. She  sequel loudly which caught everyone's attention. Taehyung closed his eyes feeling little embarrassed but jin and jimin was internally laughing at the situation.

They all took their respective seats

" Shall we start the meeting" Jin said comfortably sitting on his seat.

On the other hand Jin's voice successfully reached to Twinkle's ears as she stopped playing with the pen and lift her face to find one of her favorite person.
As soon as she saw him a heartfelt smile spread on her tiny face which caught everyone's attention more like adoration. 

Jin couldn't help but smile at her response while jimin got a little jealous and wanted the same reaction from her so he cough a little. And his mission is successful bcz as soon as she looked at him , she started to giggle and now she doesn't want to be in her father's lap anymore. She wriggle in Taehyung's arms and forward her hands . Both Jin and Jimin got the sign but they can't take her now bcz of the meeting.

Taehyung glare at them for making her hyper like this but somehow he manage to calm her . He whispered in her ears..

" Princess, please don't make noise" he said and gesture her by first putting his index finger on his lips  then on her lips . Twinkle understood what he was saying and she also put her mini index finger on her lips then on Taehyung's lips .

Taehyung tried a lot to maintain straight face but failed and a sweet smile took place on his face after all who can resist this much cuteness?

Thankfully everyone was busy on the screen where the project was shown so nobody could see him smiling.

Soon the meeting room became silent . Only the project presenter was talking explaining his work. Along with others Twinkle's focus was also in the screen. She was fascinated by the big that unique TV. The graphs and slides were like playing thing for her . The colors attracted her very well.

After explaining the presentation , the screen went off and the colorful picture vanished. Everyone in the room was satisfied with the presentation but ms Twinkle wanted to see that more.

She pulled her father's shirt collar and stretched her hands towards the screen. Taehyung couldn't understand her gestures and ignored her.

Getting ignored by her cruel father, Twinkle's eyes roam around the room to find her two saviors . But both of her favorite persons are busy talking to the clients . Finding no other way she started her not so melodious cry which successfully attracted everyone's attention.

Taehyung held her against his chest to calm her but nothing worked. Listening her cries getting more and more loud Jin , Jimin and Percy went towards Taehyung's seat .

None of them was able to stop her crying and Taehyung was getting worried bcz she's has been behaving like this since morning.

" Shh .. what happened baby please tell me" Taehyung whispered in her ears .

Twinkle forwarded her hand towards the screen again and looked at her father with teary eyes.

Thinking a little, Taehyung finally understood and told his employee to put on the slides again.

Soon the lights of the room went off and the screen again lighten up with straight rainbows . Twinkle stopped crying, her eyes twinkled just like her name.

Most of the people already left the room .
Jin , Jimin, Reya stayed there.

The little one was getting admired by her  uncles and father whereas Reya's eyes was catching Taehyung's smiling face which she saw for the first time.

This kid is indeed someone special for him

That's what she thought .

" Ya little monster, how dare you interrupt  " said Jin with his fake angry voice  and soon became shocked when he received a angry roar from little boba ball .

Not only Jin ; Jimin and Taehyung also widen their eyes in shock .

Twinkle again looked at the screen ignoring rest of the people.

Suddenly Jimin started to laugh almost rolling on the floor.

" Hahahaha.... She....she just ... Shut the mouth of Kim Seokjin... bwahahahaha"

He said and continued laughing holding his stomach.

Taehyung who was controlling his laugh, failed and he also laughed a lot .

Poor Jin was glaring at both of them and feeling little embarrassed but eventually he also laughed.

Reya witnessed everything and felt left out . She understood this baby must be really important for everyone. Especially for Taehyung

" HEY CUTIE!!!!!!"

She came forward and started to talk in her high pitched voice. Undoubtedly Twinkle flinched at the sudden shout and along with her other three men also flinched. Till now nobody realized her being here.

Taehyung immediately put on his stoic face and patted Twinkle's back before she could cry again.

" Aww you're so cute baby , come to me" Reya tried to take her but before she could touch her ,Twinkle snuggle more into Taehyung's chest and hold his shirt making a tight fist .

Reya again tried to touch her again but Taehyung's cold voice stopped her

" Can't you see my daughter is not liking it"

Reya immediately put back her hand and asked
" Your daughter? But how.... I mean....oppa you're not married or in any relationship then..."

" That's none of your concern, now if you're done then excuse me"

Taehyung said and left the meeting room . Reya is used to his behavior so she didn't said anything more and left the room. Jin and jimin also went to Taehyung's cabin to meet their munchkin...

_________________________________________

Guysssss
How is this chapter?

So what do you think what's gonna happen next?😗

Vote and comment for next chapter     😉✌️