Part-12

"Ashley!!! Wake up!! King will be waiting for you!!". Ashley heard his father's voice.
She slowly got up from the bed.
"Father! He's king. He'll not wait for me". She said getting up.
"Yeah, I know. But you should be first before him right? Go fast!!". Her dad pushed her.
Soon she got fresh up and went towards the palace. She started to search for the king and met a few maids.
"Do you know where the king is?".
"oh! Ashley!! You came now?? Did you see your dad for the last time?". They said laughing.
"Wh-why? What happened?".
"King waited for you for literally one hour".
"Yeah, that's what we can't believe. How can a king wait for a mere commoner?".
"Whatever he waited for her and this girl didn't come at the right time. Now he's super angry and locked himself in his room. Ashley, you will be beheaded today". They said which made Ashley scared.
"Will the king kill me?". Ashely asked in fear.
"Then what? King waited for you. can't you wake up early and be here before the king wakes up?".
"Ashley, today is your late day. Hope your soul rests in peace".
Before she could say anything some guard came and stood in front of her.
"The king is calling you". They said making her lose her shit.
She slowly followed them.
They took her near the king's room. She bowed to the Eunuch who take care of the king.
"Is the king busy?". She asked politely.
The Eunuch didn't say anything to her. He just turned his head back towards the room.
"King, Miss Ashely has arrived". He said loudly.
"Is king going to
"Send her inside". He said after a few seconds.
"You can go inside". He said in a low voice.
"Is he going to kill her now?" "Will she die?". "King is so dangerous". She heard a few people talking behind her.
She slowly opened the door and went inside.
She then saw the king sitting on his throne. His back was facing her.
"Close the door". He said to her,
She slowly closed the door even though her hand was shivering due to fear.
Then she collapsed on the ground due to anxiety.
"Please king! Please don't kill me! I'll do whatever you want but please please don't kill me". She said crying.
Taehyung then slowly turned towards her and saw her state.
"This scene! This is the best thing I have ever waited for. You! In! My! Room! Begging! Me! On! Yours! Knees!. Aww! Not gonna lie, it's turning me on". He said, making her raise her hand in confusion.
He got from his seat and started to walk towards her.
"Get up". He said when he stood in front of her.
She followed his order.
"Who said I'll kill you?".
"Ev- everyone said because you were angry".
"Yes, they are right. I was angry. But do you know the reason?".
She shook her head as no.
"Take this". He said, handing her a rose.
"Ah?". She looked at that rose in confusion.
"I was angry because of this rose. I punked this rose for you in the early morning. I was waiting to see you. I was waiting to give this flower to you".
"For me?".
"Yes, for you.Glad you came, I thought you'd come after this flower which I picked to give you die".
Ashely slightly blushed and took the rose from his hand.
"Are you not angry because I came late? I mean you are king. I made you wait for me. I know you hate waiting-".
Ashely turned away while talking but Taehyung held her wrist and pulled her near to him.
"Yes, I hate waiting. But waiting means being able to be with you. I'll wait for as long as forever to be with you".
"Why me? Why will you wait for me? Whom I'm to you? I'm just a mere-".
"No! You are not a mere girl to me. You'll never be one. I don't know why. I usually get angry when this kind of situation comes. But today I felt more hurt than anger. I was hurt that I couldn't see you in the morning. I was hurt that you came late. I was hurt".
Taehyung said, hitting his left chest.
"I'm sorry". Ashley said and held his hand from hitting. But rapidly released her hand when she got to know she's holding the king's hand.
"It's okay. You can hold me. You own me".
"Ha?".
"Ashely, will you marry me and be my queen?".

Present

Yn pov
I slowly got up from the bed and headed towards the mirror.
"Yn, what happened?". Ren asked me in confusion.
"He's here". I said looking in the mirror.
"Who's here?". He asked again.
"He-". Soon , I remembered his words.
"I always come at night. It's not my fault that your boyfriend will not be with you at night".
Yes, he comes at night. I should catch him today.
"Yn, San called. Let's go home. He's waiting".
Waru said.
"Okay, let's go". I said.
Ren held my hand.
"Yn, listen carefully. If police come to your house regarding this matter tell them you were staying in your house yesterday and didn't go anywhere. I don't want you to get into trouble because of me again". He said.
I nodded, smiling.