471-480

Chapter 471: Rake the car down

  . Seeing that each of them had a wooden stick and turning stones, a bunch of people rushed forward and were ready to smash the car. They looked really skilled in their techniques.

  It's definitely not just about this one deal.

  And seeing that they dared to rob a fleet of such a large fleet, it can be seen that the business of killing people and stealing goods is not uncommon.

  "Damn it, they are going to smash the car!" Li Dawei jumped up from the stool, "Brothers, what nonsense are you talking to them about! Fight!"

  The members of the Tiger Squad in Car No. 5 got out of the car first and caught a few people who started smashing the car. The old man would give him a beating regardless of what he was doing.

  The crowd suddenly became more and more chaotic.

  With the sound of a "bang" gunshot, Li Dawei's hand movements paused.

  A metal plate suddenly stood up in front of him, blocking the uncle's black bullet for him.

  Xie Ning glanced at him speechlessly, "Are you stupid? If these people dare to take action, it means they must have guns in their hands. Let's arrest the leader first."

  Li Dawei's soul returned and patted his chest, "Thank you, village girl!"

  Everyone: ...

  Xie Ning turned around and walked away with no expression on her face. She felt like her head might have been kicked by a donkey to save such a thing.

  Gunshots were heard from ahead, and it must be someone from the supernatural team firing a warning shot into the sky.

  This group of hula aunts and uncles is basically composed of middle-aged and elderly people. They have no rules when it comes to fighting. They just want to smash whatever they see.

  Li Dawei subdued some of the most ferocious old men, stepped on their backs and roared angrily, "Who the hell comes up here again and tries, look at your heads."

  Other members of the Tiger Squad went up together and stabbed one of them to death in the face. The scene around Car No. 5 was brought under control instantly.

  Many people fled in a panic, screaming, "Kill them, kill them!"

  "Burn the people, don't leave the corpses mutated." Li Dawei ordered in a deep voice, and everyone in the senior group was so frightened that they did not dare to breathe.

  The area around Car No. 9 was the first to be controlled.

  Zhu Yong jumped out of the car and first erected a wall around the car to prevent people from damaging the tires and glass. Then everyone from the Spark Team ran down and beat anyone on the ground.

  No matter what happens after the three-seven-twenty-one fight.

  I have never seen such a fierce team member in a middle-aged and elderly group. He will not talk nonsense to you, but will beat you up. No matter how fierce you cry, they will ignore you.

  "You dare to smash the car." Butler Youn pressed the head of an old man and smiled coldly, "You are tired of living, right?"

  The old man turned pale with fright, and he had long lost his previous bravery and begged for mercy. "Friends, friends, this foreign friend, please be merciful, please be merciful!"

  "I don't understand what you are trying to do!" The uncle looked

  confused and was knocked to the ground by Butler Yoon, "Hey yo yo "Mumbling while holding my waist.

  I don't understand how you can still say the Chinese quintessence of "force"...

  "Why are you just standing there? Tie up all these troublemakers."

  "Don't let anyone go."

  At the same time, sitting in No. 6 Zhuang Xinyi, who was in the car, covered her face and exhaled in fear, "Can't you just talk nicely? Why are you beating people so savagely?"

  The rest of the revitalization team ignored her at all...

  especially Zheng Feina, who jumped down after her brother Zheng Heng, The brother and sister fought the hardest.

  He was not used to seeing people drawing knives, so he would just hit the person with special powers or something. If he killed him, he would just set fire to it.

  After a round of fighting, the middle-aged and elderly group finally understood what kind of iron plate they had kicked.