C-22

Chapter 22 Father and son fight in the playground

"Ah ah ah ah ah!!!"

A series of screams were heard in the video, which turned out to be the cubs sitting on the roller coaster passing through one circular track after another in the blink of an eye.

And looking around, there are hundreds of high and exciting circular tracks.

Ruan Shu covered her little heart.

He felt that he might be...not good at it!

I watched a lot of entertainment projects one after another, and they were all exciting projects that could leave people behind.

Ruan Shu “…………”

Suddenly I lost interest in the playground.

"Find something less exciting."

Seeing that her little cousin's face was so frightened that she turned pale, Ruan Qingran kicked the car wall with her toes.

Good host.

A few seconds later, Ruan Shu saw a combination of a cable car and a Ferris wheel.

It's very high, directly above the clouds!

"This is called Yunlian. You can see the sea of ​​clouds during the day and the stars at night."

Pictures of different scenery seen on the cloud cable during the day and night are posted.

Ruan Shu's eyes widened, and they looked as beautiful as the stars.

"so beautiful."

"like?"

Ruan Shu was a little embarrassed, but she nodded obediently.

She really likes this.

Ruan Qingran nodded, "Look at the others."

Carousel, but unlike the Trojan horse, the horse seems to come alive after it is started, and the surrounding scene will become a virtual grassland.

Sitting on a horse feels like running on the grassland.

In the starry sky, ships of various shapes soar in the starry sky, and even people can float through the beautiful starry sky.

Ruan Shu's eyes brightened even more.

“Would you like to look elsewhere?”

Ruan Shu was not a troubled person, and she was also afraid of troublesome brother, so she shook her head.

"Just, just go here."

She liked it very much.

"Your brother's company makes starships. If you like these, you can ask him to take you to see various nebulae and other planets in the universe. Each planet has its own characteristics. I believe you should be able to like."

Ruan Qingran seems to be a person who doesn't talk much and likes to be alone, but at this moment he is very patient.

The refreshing and calm voice and the unhurried tone make it a pleasure to listen to it.

After thinking about it, the little guy had a lot of older brothers, so he added, "Kiss your elder brother."

Ruan Shu's attention was completely attracted by her brother, her eyes became brighter and brighter, the corners of her mouth raised into a soft smile, and the two little pear dimples on her cheeks were so cute.