CHAPTER 1

TIN

Since I'm a child, I've been wondering : Is there any universe out there where humans are not divided by Secondary Gender? Isn't just our Main Gender enough to divide us? It would be better if the world only consisted of Male and Female, no need for Alpha, Beta, Delta, Gamma, Omega or Enigma.

What kind of evolution humans have been through that makes us come out with our secondary gender? It really sounds like something more fit for an animal, like a wolf or that kind. Things must be so much simpler if we were born with so much simple gendering. Or, maybe not? I don't know, I don't live in a simpler world.

But I believe in any universe, there's always people who won't be happy with how they were born. Deltas and Gammas are the perfect example for this universe. I just don't get them. Is it that bad to be born as a Beta that they have to change themselves into something else?

Well, If I voice that question loudly people will only scoff at me and say it's impossible for me to understand that because I'm an Enigma. Yes, The rare and all powerful Enigma, Lucky me, I guess? I was born from an Enigma and an Omega pair. My papa, the Omega who carried me for more than 9 months and gave birth to me, died when he birthed me. My Enigma dad raised me all by himself. He's a talented person who holds degrees in mathematics, literature, and medicine, but chooses to become an artist. It doesn't matter what he chooses anyway, he already inherited his parent's unlimited wealth and doesn't need to work even just for a single day all his life. That will also be my life if I choose that.

Since I was born, my dad already can sense that I'm also an Enigma. I started walking when I'm only 6 months old, and said my first word at 4 months old. In education I excel among my other Alpha peers. I graduated high school when I'm only 12, and got my first Phd when I'm only 20. I'm healthy and able, in short I'm perfect. But as I grew older, my dad also noticed something else from me: I don't have empathy.

I can easily be called a psychopath but my dad doesn't like that word, so he chooses to not use it on me. He studied psychology and even neurology to better understand my condition, and he said I just have a different perspective on empathy that makes me have difficulties connecting with other's feelings.

Well, that'll be the easiest explanation when you found your 3 years old son cut open his puppy because he said he want to know what's inside that puppy looks like, and at 5 years old, push his classmate down a slide till they got a broken leg, simply because he said he didn't like them. Yep, I'm that kind of son.

It must have scared my dad even more when we found out my special ability is mind control. A psychopath with a mind control ability is not a good combo. I have to agree with him. He tried his best, really, I can feel that, to teach me between right and wrong because my brain naturally can't filter that. And also teach me to act as a presentable 'normal' human who is friendly and approachable, because I have zero will to interact with other people and most of the time just want them all dead. BUT, it works. It really really works. I manage to slide down my life, known as a friendly and charming person who is fun to hang out with and very approachable.

While in my mind, I always have the urge to harm some people badly because of how they annoy me. All this time I can hold it down, because my dad teaches me, harm people or kill them is wrong. Until when I was 15, a professor at my university annoyed me so much that I couldn't bear to not kill him. I really really had no choice, in my humble opinion he was annoying beyond saving and he needed to die.

It was super fun planning my first murder. At first, I thought I'll just put him to sleep, throw him from the top of a building and watch him fall to his death. But when I imagine that, I don't find it exciting at all. I want to see the horror in his eyes as life leaves his body bit by bit, his scream, his fear, I want to enjoy it all.