" Part - 4 : Until we untie the fate "

Jass caves him into her arms tightly

She doesn't know what he is talking about. She doesn't know the meaning behind his words, his tears.

She just know something is wrong. Something is terribly wrong.

His sobs, his warm tears falling into her shoulder when his hands have curled into her skin tightly, the pain in his gesture, everything makes her terribly downhearted too.

She doesn't even realize as tears starts falling down from her own eyes.

Something inside her chest shifts as she runs her hand over his neck, over his naked shoulder and back. His face remains against her chest, his warm tears touching her naked skin as the warm morning sun touches their body as if the nature is trying to warm up their cold hour.

Jass keeps running her hands against his back as she speak slowly towards him,

- Jungkook? What do you mean by all those words? What do you mean by you forgot me?

He gathers himself together, remembering the fact that shedding tears is not going to change the past and isn't going to make their uncompleted story completed.

He pulls his face away from her chest, his demonic nature due to the curse, feeling slightly embarrassed of crying into a human's arm.

But his soul doesn't feel ashamed. Not even a little bit because he knows it's not only some human or his recent heavy obsession. He knows now his flamma is actually his little Demon, the little demon with heart full of love and fire.

He looks over her, his eyes capturing  the captivity of her plae face.

It's same. Her face, her eyes, her tears, her red hair. Everything is same.

She was his lover in her past life. His lover before everything got messed up and they ended up being tragic.

Jung Kook takes his hand to her cheek as he wipes the tears away and speak towards her with a broken tone,

- I just saw a dream flamma. And the dream wasn't just a dream. You know demons doesn't dream. What i saw while sleeping, is actually the flashbacks of my past memories.

- What did you see?

She asks being tensed, her heart beating faster as he replies to her softly,

- You don't remember me at all my little Demon. And it breaks my heart all over again after three thousand years.

- What does that mean? I, know who you are. And why do you keep calling me little Demon?

Jass asks with concern and tangled pain inside her chest as Jung Kook takes her hand to his chest and tells her,

- Because you are. You are my little Demon. Even though you are born as a human now, living in a mortal body. Still you're my little Demon.

- I don't understand anything.