Chapter 13

When Ling Cai woke up he was the only one in the villa and there is a card and a note with a password on the bedside table. As expected of a successor he's rich and domineering he thought sarcastically. He wanted to get up and take a bath but he was too weak and he can't feel his legs as well as he's about to have a fever he can feel the things still in his ***hole so he knew one of the factors. I just say Tian Linfan is really cold he couldn't even clean out his own things but what should he except it's just a kept lover kinda relationship. Feeling too weak he fell asleep again.
He woke up to the sound of knocking on the door before it seems like the person was knocking for a while he opened the door and came in.

The person seems to be surprises I was awake but he hides it quickly before speaking.
" Good afternoon Mr Ling I am Tian Er I am one of Mr Tian's secretary I was asked to prepare you for a meeting with Director Rong. Director Rong is a famous music video director however whether you can't seize the opportunity the boss says that's up to you".
After speaking he was about to leave Ling Cai. This one he is also familiar with this person in his previous life he has dealt with him many times. He is one of them who ruined him if Tian Linfan was in a bad mood. Tian Er mean Tian Second and literally he is number 2 of the Tian family secret Army. In his previous life something major happened in the Tian Clan when the natural disasters just started and some people wanted to take advantage if the Tian family the Tian families Tianwei Guards appeared with a shocking and splendor momentum swept the earth and those who wanted to take advantage was killed without mercy and the after the apocalypse they became the main force for the Tian Family to seize the forefront and held on to their dominant position as they have trained in martial arts before the apocalypse many of them became super powers when superpowers started awakening hence, became a powerful team.
Thinking of this person his eyes became mischievous don't look at this bastard acting all polite on the surface if he was polite he would never pull the door and come without permission and he would never dear to blatantly stare at my body but that fine too just charge him some interest and disgust him to death.

" Okay seeing he sent you here you must be rather useless only good to clean his mess it just so happens I have been ravaged by him a starving ghost, and now he asks me to work but you must also know I have been weak since childhood how could I be able to walk after such a toss thankful he sent you here. You come here and bathe me am sure since he allows you to stare at me like this he wouldn't care if you touched me too it's just a bath anyways."

You could see the nervousness in his posture after my words, don't look at me for not being important at the moment, Tian Linfan is very face-loving and territorial and him just barging in like this he knows that he is wrong but he's extremely distasteful to me in his heart so he did it anyway now he can only bite the bullet and so as I say.
In a while I was dressed and already in the car leading to a set where director Rong is working.

Upon arriving at the set I was given a cold reception which is natural who makes me a small star with no proven works yet and was sent by a gold master.

This set was in a beautiful garden filled with medicinal flowers and very rare herbs such as 200 years old gingseng, cailum, spirit mushroom of 400 years, and many more this seems to be a Xianxia ost set. Ling Cai felt a very strong urge to rob this place anyways that damn director Rong had him here for 2 hours in the sun consider it payback however before he did it he heard a familiar voice.

Walking around the corner under a big banyan tree in the middle of the garden a group of people were sitting having iced snacks to fight the heat and leisurely discussing something. He recognized a few people such as; young director Tang, Zhou Wei from Tianhu Entertainment and a few more the one in the middle seems to be the director Rong who has in waiting in the sun and claims to be busy. Although he knew that he was suppressing him as a small star seeing all this he realized this was more than surpesssing this guy didn't plan on seeing him at all he even forgot he was there good, good what a director Rong, Hmm don't blame him for revenging later. The whole person excludes the cold air even the people under the tree somehow felt a hint of chill so they looked over. However, Ling Cai has already put away his aura.
Tang Wei looks extremely surprised to see him and a little bit of worry flashes in his eyes Ling cai is wondering if he saw it wrong.
ling Cai has no desire to befriend these people at all so despite their eyes on him the cold and elegant young man turned and left directly the others were shocked he didn't even say hello.
The familiar voice he heard before sounds.