" part 8 "

Taehyung pov

I was standing near a railing when a lady caught my eye. Which left me in shock And she looked like.................... Mom?or  should i say she was mom ...!

As I stepped forward to confirm it  someone tapped my shoulder  .

Lisa : oppa what are you doing here ? Look, I bought some clothes.!
( showing shopping bag )

Taehyung : l- Lisa..!

Lisa: what happened oppa you look pale! ( worried )

Taehyung : Lisa m-mom.

( turns around but didn't saw her there)

Lisa : Mo-mom why are you talking about her you kno-.

Taehyung : Lisa I saw mom i-in here.

Lisa : What are you talking about oppa you know naw that women left us.

Taehyung : Lisa, she have our princess. We cannot let her go. ( angry )

Lisa : oppa I think it's your illusion they are gone , she took our princess away we are not gonna meet her again.( sad )  Now forget it, let's go.!.

Taehyung : hmmm.

Taehyung in mind : I will not let that slide easily Lisa I have a feeling that our princess is here she is HERE.

End of taehyung pov.

Author pov.

Bangpink meeting ended and they went home. Y/n also choosed a gift for her friends and went home.

THe nExT MoRniNg.

Y/n woke up and she did her morning routine and went to school.

At school.

Y/n pov.

I was walking alone towards my locker because today the triple charm aka SMS didn't came today.

Author : duh Ofcource , who would even come to school on their birthday? 🤦🏼‍♀️ ( done face )

Y/n : huh! Even if it was in your hand you will not come the whole year fizzie! ( sarcastic smile )

Author : yeah yeah don't bark too much.

Y/n : get out!

Author : wWHAt

Y/n: do you hear Spanish.? I said get out.

Author : okay okay just wait and watch what I do with yo-.! ( bumps in wall )

Y/n : first learn how to walk!

Author : aaye ayae ayea ( imitating )

I was done fighting with the author and came to the locker, after taking out my books. I was about to close my locker when someone scared the hell out of me.

?? : Hi y/n.

Y/n : ( flinches ) ooo j-jennie unnie. You scared me.

Jennie : oo I'm sorry I didn't realize it haha ( nervous laugh )

Y/n : hmm so do you need anything?

Jennie : no no y/niee I was thinking what class do you have rn.

Y/n : physics why?

Jennie : oo I have the same class as you amm I don't see your friends here so should we - we go together if you don't mind?

Y/n : sure eonnie. ( smiles )