CHP 5-Always mine.

*Jake's POV*

"Ouch" I mutter as the sting of pain rushes in my head again.She banged my back into the walls and here i was, thinking of ways i am going to make her scream my name.

The thought itself bought a smirk. "Kitten" I whisper, "It's going to be a hell of a time here, and trust me, one day soon, you will be will be begging me." 

All of those sentences from earlier that came out of here plumpy pink lips, i recall them.

"Next time you play this game, trust me, you wont stay alive the next minute and i wont feel a hinge of regret. Try kissing me, and you wont ever become a dad. I gave a small trailer to you earlier. hmm? Did you see Ash? I just spared him cause this was his first time messing with me."

"But you"

"i wont pity you for even a second before strangling you. Got that?"

"Lemme clear this out love,You might be the the king of the jungle, the lion, but i am the don of this place, the tiger. So in this area, you are the prey, not me. Be wary."

"Oh that feisty little demon." I scoff while grinning

"The more you hate me, the more it turns me on"I mutter. 

I could already feel my little jake throbbing inside me to get it free when she was just an inch away.The urge to pull her from the waist, crash my lips onto her and taste the entire universe by myself was just too high.

"Dont worry little demon, i am going to do that soon"I speak while i get out of the empty classroom and go on my way to check on Ash. 

Few minutes later.

"Hey Ash. Hey con" I greet them in the medical room.

"Hey buddy" They both yell in sync waving their hands.

"You good Ash? I hope them balls are good ? " I speak while holding my laughter in.

"Yeah, it was just a matter of more strength. If she hit me with a little bit of more  force, i would be goner forreal" He claims while squinting his eyes. 

He still was in pain and connor was looking at him with concerning eyes.

*Introduction of Asher and Connor*

We were a trio- Me,Ash and Connor.

Whilst me and Ash do the worst thing possible to people over here, Connor is the most innocent. 

Connor is a 6'2 heighted guy,He is decently build , jaw as sharp as a knife and he wears specs most of the time. What girls fall for while looking at him, is he eyes. He has innocent looking small yet sharp eyes with green colored pupils. Yes, green. Thats what makes him majestic. 

^Connor in the image^

Whilst Ash is also 6'2 decently built guy, He has honey brown eyes and the most attractive thing in him is his tatoos and piercings. He's got an eyebrow piercing and tattoos on his both arms and neck.