Author's Note!

For those of you who are reading this book, I wanted to point out that none of these fandoms such as Rainbow Friends, Bendy and the Ink Machine, Five Nights at Freddy's, etc. are not connected to this book.

I understand that when you read part 2 of the Intermission Arc that Y/n and his uncle went to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaeria, most of you think that it's connected to the story, which is not and I was only using the restaurant as a joke.

As for the name of Y/n's uncle, he is not either Henry Stein (Bendy and the Ink Machine) or Henry Emily (Five Nights at Freddy's). Henry is just a name that me and a friend came up with to be the name of Y/n's uncle which is why his last name would be L/n in Henry L/n.

I apologize for the confusion, but none of that stuff like FNAF, Rainbow Friends or Bendy and the Ink Machine or any other fandom is connected to this book.

I just wanted to point out that none of that stuff is true and I just wanted to write this story for fun and seeing so many comments about that this story is connected to either fandom other than Poppy Playtime is true, which is entirely false.

So let's just stick to the actual story and not make it think that it's connected to any other fandom that is not related to Poppy Playtime.

Okay?

I don't want to sound rude and all but I just wanted to make things clear for all of you reading this book to make it less confusing and a lot more sense.

Thank you and I hope you all understand this situation.

NeoDracunyan