CH. 5: Raid Gone Wrong

"Dillian"

Sera whisper quietly as she look at Dillian who is busy pinning Etahn down on the floor and keeping the blonde away from her.

"Sera run!", Dillian intructed her again.

But the woman didn't move an inch, she just stay at the couch, looking scared.

Ethan attempt to push Dillian away, but the male agent didn't give him the chance.

Dillian connect his hard fist at Ethan's face, bruising his cheek. He punch him repeatedly until the blonde man got knock out.

Dillian take few breathe in to calm down, then he turn to look at Sera who still at the couch and look away from the scene.

He get up and walk up to her.

Just when he kneel in front of the couch, Sera lunges at him as she wrap her arms around him.

Dillian is caught off guard about her action and they both on the floor now.

He glance down at her with pairs of soft brown eyes of him. He can feel her shaking with fear.

"Sera?", he whiper softly and gently, be aware to not startle the woman.

The woman just wrap her arms tighter around him.

"You came", she whisper, loud enough for the agent to hear.

Dillian didn't say anything for a moment, he just keep looking down at her.

Soon he finally raise both his arms and gently wrap them around her.

"I came", he assured, "I'm here".

About afetr few minutes of silent and them sitting on the floor, the two finally let go of each other.

Dillian lock his eyes on Sera's face, "you alright?", he asks.

Sera nod.

"He didn't hurt you?", he asks again.

And Sera shook her head.

The agent let out a silent breath.

They turned to look at unconscious Ethan lying on the floor.

"We should call the police", Dillian suggented.

Sera nod, "yeah", she said.

Later:

Both Gwen and Kyle rush towards Sera's apartment when they heard the news.

When they arrive at the open doorstep, they see a police is busy cuffing Ethan before dragging him out of the apartment.

The two directors look at him being dragged out, then at Sera and Dillian who is standing inside.

Gwen rush towards her sister and quickly embrace her, and Sera accept the embrace from her older sister .

Kyle walk up toward them, he look at Dillian who quickly notice him gaze at him. His boss silently nod at him and Dillian also nod back at him.

The two sisters finally pull away.

"I'm glad you're ok", Gwen said, feeling relief wash over her.

Sera just smile. But Gwen can see it's a sad smile.

"What's wrong?", she asks.

Sera let out a short breath.

"It's him", she confessed.

However, the three goverment agants look confused.

Sera noticed their confusion, "it was Ethan who pushed me back then", she explains, "I still remember that deep and cold voice clearly", she added.