VI ➺ husk : friends even after death ᡣ𐭩

[ a/n : you knew husk when you and him were humans, but he doesn't recognize you as demons. ]

[ 2nd person pov ]

[ 2nd person pov ]

it's so strange to you that you're still friends with him, even in the afterlife. but it seems that he doesn't remember- or at the least recognize you. but hey, i mean you don't look exactly human, so how's he suppose to? you gotta let him off easily..but still, it's so strange..everyday you stare at him wondering if you'll ever tell him about what you know.
.
.
yet on the other hand, why does it matter?..maybe you just gotta let it go, he doesn't need to know, i mean you still are friends, so what's the point on telling him?

honestly..you don't know what to do anymore.

[ y/ns pov ]

i sat at the bar, watching while husk drank a beer.

once he's done chugging he slams the bottle on the counter while wiping his mouth, and letting out a whispered 'ahh'.

"want a drink?" he asks me, as he slightly gazed towards me.

"..nah," i mumbled, not taking my eyes off him one bit, as i was kind of day dreaming about how his reaction would be if i ever told him something i knew..or maybe he already knew and just never cared...nahhh, that's not the case. i know for a fact he doesn't know...yet.

"serious? you're always sittin' at the bar butcha never drink?" he questions my actions in a harsh confusion.

i shrugged my shoulders, "i just wanna hang with an old friend," i chuckled.

"you friends with angel, and charlie, right? why not hang with them," he said in his usual slurred way.

"you don't want me to be here?" i questioned.

"ah- no- that's not what i meant," he rubbed the space between his eyebrows, with a heavy sigh leading after his words.

"but dontcha wanna hang out with people that you'd actually have a good time with?" he changes his words to get his real point across.
it's not that he didn't like the company, he just felt like he didn't deserve much of it.

"i'm having a good time chatting with you?" i smirked, resting my head on my palm.

"are ya know," he laughed, doubting my words.

"hey, it's true," i put my hands up in defense, "i may not be your best friend but you're mine, if this room was full of all my friends i'd still choose to hang with you," i grinned.

he scoffed over my words, he still doubted me, but i could tell he was nonetheless a little flattered as well.

"seems ya got a crush on me or whateva," he snickered with his husky voice like always.

"hm, you probably only think that cause you like me," retorted, as we went back and forth with our banter, it was fun. i didn't even notice when everyone else had came over to where we were hanging out.