|Joey|

"Lilly's been arrested." V said before getting up from the table, and grabbing her things about to head out the door.

"Wait babygirl I'll go with you." I said.

Picking up the keys.

"Wait! I need to call our attorney." she said dialing numbers on her phone.

|Dail-tone|

"Good Evening! Mr. Oscar we have a situation that has occurred. Can you come down to the police station it's urgent? Lilly has been arrested." She stated.

"Alright! Be there in 15."He responds.

"Ok see you soon." She said before ending the call.

I open the door for her.

"Thanks baby." V said before exiting.

"What you think they arrested her for? You don't think us going up there is a trap for us to go up there for them to then arrest us?" I asked her.

"Idk, it could be 2 reasons, but whatever it is nobody is going to jail or prison. Mr.Oscar has been my attorney for 5 years now. I've been in worse situations than this, and he got us off." She asked.

"Ight I trust ya I'll leave it alone." I said backing off the situation.

We made it in the elevator.

I look over at her.

Walking over to her.

I lift her face up to mine.

Kissing her juicy lips.

"I just wanna say that I admire your courage, and strength to do anything. Your loyalty to family is clutch. I wish I had a sibling like you all my sisters are living their life; could care less about mine." I stated.

"Well you have me now by your side. I don't have many in my circle so when your apart of the circle you should feel honored." She said jokingly smiling.

"Is that so" I said laughing.

The elevator opens.

"Very much so." she pecked my lips before walking out the elevator.

We get off heading out the lobby.

Walking to the car.

I press the button to unlock the door walking over to the passenger door to open for V.

My Queen shall never open her own door in my presence.

"Thanks love!" She said getting in.

I head to the other side hopping in.

"When we get there do you want me to go in with you or?" I asked.

"I think it's best you stay out of it reason being is because you really don't have much to do with none of this so I don't want you to put yourself in it No Face No Case." She said scrolling in her phone.

"Alright babygirl just know I'm here if you need me." I told her.

"I know baby thank you." She said resting her head back against the head rest.

"I can't believe it's only 4 more days till Fashion Week, and I still have auditions to get out of the way on top of; brand ambassadors for my clothes in my boutique, and inventory; plus making more products. Im training in multiple careers. There's no STOP button like fuck it's just non stop work." She said about to cry.

" I know baby you're in need of a vacation, and I promise after everything dies down. I'll have a major surprise for you, and sis too cause y'all both need the vacation. With all the mess we all been through." I said kissing her hand.