twenty

two weeks later

Jacob says he has to go back.

He promised us and now he's breaking that promise. He wants us to come with him, but I don't know. I'm scared to leave.

He's leaving in a week. I know I should go with him. I've finally realized that I love him. Ok, tonight I will tell him whether or not I'm going with him.

We are spending the day together without Isla so I think it will be perfect to think about my decision. Maybe I can ask Isla what she thinks.

@miasummers posted a new story, 03/22/27:

seen by @caileespaeny, @polly_barros, and 554 othersliked by @jacobelordi and 41 users

liked by @jacobelordi and 41 users

time jump

"Bye Mommy!" Isla hugs me and I give her a forehead kiss. She is having a girls day with June and Polly. She loves her aunties.

She starts to waddle towards them, but then turns around and runs towards Jacob. I smile as she hugs him and whispers something in his ear. His mouth grows wide and I can almost see all his teeth. Now I wanna know what she told him.

She gets out of his arms and waves goodbye.
"Bye Daddy!" She runs off and they leave, but not before the girls give me a look about what she just said.

Isla has never said that before.

I look to Jacob and he is still in shock. "What did she say to you?" I smirk and walk to him. He snaps out of it and gives me a big smirk.

"Oh... nothing." He walks away and I run to catch him. Damn his stupid long legs. I'm just kidding, I love his height. Yummy.

"Ugh. That's not fair." I pout and he stops abruptly and turns to me. Jacob puts his hands on my waist and pulls me so close our bodies are touching. "I would tell you, but I am sworn to secrecy." He laughs and walks off. Bitch.

time jump