chapter 30

(after chit chatting for sometimes they all thought to go to their houses as it was getting late... Jungkook hugged yoongi. Removing junngkook's hair strands from his forehead and placing a kiss there, yoongi spoke)

Yoongi: Jungkook take care of yourself and live like a good boy.

(Jungkook hummed hugging yoongi and then they bid byes to their parents and left towards their car)

(Taehyung was driving and jk was staring outside of the window thinking if he should apologize to tae now or not..there was an awkward silence between them until they both immediately looked at each other and spoke out together)

I am sorry

(Both said at the same time as they looked at each other and immediately looked away and again there become pin drop silence in the car. Taehyung took a deep breath as he spoke)

taehyung: i..i am so sorry Jungkook (jk slowly looked at him with his doe eyes) i am sorry for whatever i did in the morning..i shouldn't have done that

(Jungkook stared at taehyung for sometimes and then replied)

Jk: it's okay i guess..it was not only your fauly i also annoyed you a lot..i am so sorry

Taehyung: it's fine kids love to annoy others

(Jungkook glared at taehyung who laughed)

Jk: i am not a kid okay? I am 19 and soon going to be an adult

Taehyung: still you're younger than me wifey

(Jungkook glared at taehyung and looked away angrily)

Taehyung: aww is someone angry? (Jungkook sighed and looked at him)

Jk: you literally apologized to me 2 minutes ago and look, again you started annoying me

Taehyung: teasing you is fun (Jungkook just rolled his eyes and looked away)

Jungkook: i-i heard a lot about you from jimin

(Taehyung glanced at him then focused on driving)

Taehyung: and that is?

Jk: i mean, we studied together since elementary school and there was not a single day when jimin didn't cry while coming to the school...he used to tell me that you have kind of....anger issues? And you don't like it when jimin disobeys you...will...will you also beat me if i disobeyed you?

Taehyung: yeah that's right, i scold him and sometimes do raise my hands on him but i won't do that with you... He is my younger brother so i can scold him if he does something wrong but i have no rights to raise my hands on you...

Taehyung: i am not like other husbands who set rules and regulations if their husband or wife is younger than them...you can enjoy and live however you want.. I won't say anything to you..i mean i might scold you but i won't raise my hands on you so you need not to worry...and i would love it if you stop being a bad boy and focus on your studies

(Jungkook looked at Taehyung, he couldn't believe what he heard...so he's allowed to live his life however he wants? He questioned in his mind..he blinked 2-3 times and asked)

Jk: and suppose if i failed in any test or exam or if you get any complaints from university...then too you will not say anything?

Tae: no but i will tell yoongi Hyung and he will handle you himself...

(Jungkook glared at him)

Jk: but why tho? I mean no one would say anything to you if you raise your hands, of course i won't like it but i mean to say my family members won't say anything to you if you raise your hands on me to make me understand something