Chapter 57: Please Don't Forget Your Responsibility

Asteroids near the Alliance have received more and more radar warnings, and even some large Zerg species that are supposed to rarely go out to lay eggs have been recorded.

Unprecedented, even giant spiders go to other planets to lay eggs, which is unheard of. Whether animals or bugs, they will definitely choose a safe place to give birth instead of running to the enemy's position, because all creatures are the same and are giving birth. After that, it is the weakest time. Laying eggs on the enemy star is tantamount to putting yourself in danger.

And forcing them to make this choice, either the Zerg's environment has become too bad to survive, or they are trying to seize the planet first. No matter which one, humans should be wary of.

Jing Zhengqing had experienced the war more than 10 years ago. He had a vague premonition and reported it to the alliance. However, no matter how many times he brought it up in the alliance video conference, he would only be laughed at by people from other galaxies, who laughed at him for hiding in the third place Jiu Xingxing is still so timid.

He was so angry that he rubbed his temples, and his brain just received Yu Bai's message. Yu Bai suggested that special recruits should be adapted to teamwork and practical operations as soon as possible, especially since Luo Ciqiu had been promoted to lieutenant. In order to cultivate combat effectiveness, it was recommended that he be allowed to adapt to teamwork and practical operations as soon as possible. Lead the team and adapt to the identity.

Seeing Yu Bai's flawless advice, Jing Zhengqing vaguely felt that Yu Bai knew something, especially since she was more active in training soldiers than he was. Although at first Jing Zhengqing thought that Yu Bai was overconfident and thought she could do anything, but when she took a closer look after reading Yu Bai's many suggestions, he realized that Yu Bai's commanding ability was no weaker than her strength, not to mention that the courage shown in the last practical training could even make many generals who have led troops for many years feel ashamed.

He sighed and said that Yu Bai was indeed the daughter of General Yu Zhan. If she was not obsessed with Luo Ciqiu, she might be able to go further.

If Yu Bai is willing, he can even give her a higher military rank.

Jing Zhengqing tapped his fingers on the table and agreed with Yu Bai's suggestion. Just a week after Luo Ciqiu was promoted to lieutenant, he called people to the office and planned to give Luo Ciqiu a team of 20 people to try.

One mecha unit is against a hundred, so the combat effectiveness of a 20-man team is equivalent to 200 soldiers. Luo Ciqiu is not only an omega, but also a new student. Jing Zhengqing is a little curious, how Yu Bai plans to make these 20 people obey orders from Luo Ciqiu.

There will probably be some disputes.

But he didn't expect that after he took Luo Ciqiu to meet these 20 people, he found that these 20 people were actually respectful to Luo Ciqiu.

That's because Yu Bai had already convinced the people after asking for the list.

In addition to the 20-person team, Yu Bai, Zeng Lei, and Lin Xingfan were also included in Luo Ciqiu's team. Therefore, with Yu Bai watching the daily training, those 20 people did not dare to cause any trouble.

Luo Ciqiu and Yu Bai both agreed to say nothing about what happened in the hospital. Yu Bai trained in the use of drugs whenever she had time, and Luo Ciqiu also found a person through the Luo family's network. Teachers of the mecha maintenance course learn one-on-one through online classes.

After Luo Ciqiu's daily training, he bought a few bottles of nutrient solution in the cafeteria, and then hurried back to his dormitory to take online classes, seven days a week, every day. Sometimes he was so tired after taking online classes that he even fell asleep at his desk. In the middle of the night, he wouldn't wake up until his hands were numb from pressure. He continued studying, and he didn't go to bed until he couldn't support himself.