PROLOGUE - Polygamy

A lot of people says there's no right or wrong when it comes to love as long as you both feel the same way. I wasn't a fun of true love, neither a fake love. I just feel like, I have lots of love to give, and lots of love to share, into someone who's willing to accept it wholeheartedly.

The feeling of falling in love is one of the greatest feelings in the world. However, in many monogamous relationships, the sparks and energy tends to fade as the relationship matures. In poly relationship, you'll get to experience this feeling like mine! Being fallen over and over again. Because for me, for us. The more the merrier! XD

My name is Redeous Ryuizawa, and based on my experience, having multiple lovers means you will have multiple support systems. Well, like... think about this...

If you once get sick and needed someone to take care of you, you have multiple people to call. You have different lovers to do different things with. You don't have to lean on one person for everything because, okay...let's be real. One person cannot fulfill all of your needs.

See? So if ever you wanted my declaration and feel like you wanted me too, you can easily contact me to-sh1t!

I'm sorry, author :(

There are lots of people told me that this is sh1t. That this is just a sh1tty game made by me. That I just used this way to cheat on another person vulgarly. But for me, is about having lots of potential perks. Having a wide range of partners and experiences. Having more diverse and having more emotional support and companionship. Additionally, having multiple partners can provide a sense of security and sense of belonging, as there are more people who care about you.

Everything in life happens for a reason. And If you really wanted to know what's the reason behind me being polygamy, continued to this story...

.....

The sky hasn't lightened up yet but I'm already here in front of the school I will attend this year. Mas malawak ito kumpara sa school na huling pinasukan ko.

I smirked.

The bigger the area, the more students. The more student, the more... the preys.

Nag-umpisa akong humakbang para makapasok sa loob ng gate pero agad akong hinarangan ng isa sa mga estudyante ng eskwelahan.

It was obvious she's one of the students here. We have the same color of uniform, palda ngalang ang gamit niya dahil babae siya. Tinitigan ko siya, agaw pansin ang straight, mahaba, at itim na itim niyang buhok. Salungat sa kulay niyang halos 'sing puti at 'sing kinis ng nyebe tuwing taglamig sa bansang sinilangan ko.

Aside from that...

Hinawakan niya ang I'D lace na nakasabit sa kaniyang leeg.

"Nasa'n ang sayo? Hindi ka papapasukin ng wala kang I'D."

Tinitigan ko siya bago sumagot.

"Hindi pa ako nabibigyan-"

"Okay." Sabi niya agad ng hindi pa ako pinapatapos magsalita. Hinawi niya ang kaniyang buhok. Tinalikuran niya ako at naglakad na papasok sa malaking gate ng school.

...The energy, aura around her is causing me to be curious, pulling me like a magnet...

I shooked my head. It's too early to find a perfect prey.

Ipinaderetyo muna ako sa faculty para iproseso ang School I'D ko. At nang maibigay nga iyon sa akin ay halos kalahating oras akong nag-seminar para sa rules and regulations ng school.

"Here's you locker number also the key for the lock of course." the teacher said happily. "And also, Here. That's your schedule for the whole year." she smiled again. "We're looking forward to see you graduating in this school, Mr. Ryuizawa."