3. Dragon's mode

Huminto ako sa gilid ng kalsada ng mag red ang stoplight. Today I go to school early as before. Hindi ko naituloy ang plano ko kahapong sabihin kay Rei ang tungkol sa nararamdaman ni Averri sa kaniya. I wanted to ruin Reinella's mood this morning. Darn... I can't wait to get to school now. I'm so darn excited...

"Ryuizawa..."

I looked at the person who stood beside me.

"Kotchi mo issho. Ohayō. Minatozaki, Senpai."

(Same here, morning. Senior, Minatozaki)

He didn't replied. I straightly looked on the road, Him either.

I heard him smirked. "We encounter a wide range of people in this world, some of them might be our closest friends, allies, or even blood related. Dealing with fake people can be one of the most challenging aspects of human relationship. Fake people have a way of sneaking up on you, and then stabbed you in the back."

I didn't respond.

"You know whom I talking about. She's indifferent, egocentric, and pathetic person you would ever know. Don't be fooled by her mask. And when time comes, don't tell me I didn't warned you."

I didn't respond.

Fake people... I grinned.

People may need to pretend to be the kindest person whom other wants to see them in order to create a positive image or reputation for our own variety of factors. Maybe, everyone has the right to be treated with kindness and respect regardless of physical appearance. But let's not deny the fact... that most people in this world seats in judgement of how good a person is, by looking on there appearance, habiliments, and choice of diction.

Those with below average faces will face the differences when it comes to relationship, jobs, friendship and family. It was a cruel fate that one had to accept being born ugly. You'll always the last choice, the outcast and the left behind person. They made you feel worst and they made you less important and unworthy at all sorts. Everything you do is for them considered weird and awkward, belittle you. Bullied you, until you realize you're slowly lost humanity and you're gonna leave the life like a corpse, until shitshows end.

So, who's the real fake people?

"Are you that surprised that you now can't move a bit?" he grinned.

He's now walking in the middle of pedestrian lane. Tinalikuran niya ako. Wow? This siblings have the same gesture of how to escape a conversation, huh?

Naglakad narin ako para makatawid. Maraming bumabati sa kaniya pero tango lang ang nagiging sagot niya. Nang makarating ako sa gate ay marami ring bumati sa akin, binati ko rin sila ng may kasamang ngiti. He turned right where in all all offices of school located.

"Good morning, President!"

"Morning, Press!"

"Hi, Press! Morning!"

So, he's popular here at school, because aside from having a pretty face...

"He's the one and only President of the student council..."

I looked at the person who talked beside me. I was amazed when I saw Reinella beside me. They're literally siblings.

She narrowed and her brow furrowed. "Ohayō?"

(Morning?)

I looked at her steadily for a moment. It was still a cold windy morning. Her long black hair and her bangs flowed freely on her forehead. dance in the rythim of breeze. Her full shape lips width being a desirable feature to posses. And her hooded eyes conventionally attractive and it's natural inclination towards "bedroom eyes".