10

Giovannas pov: I ordered some pizza and put on a movie in my living room for us to watch. Last night's incident was still replayinug in my head. I mean, could you blame me? It was so unexpected.

"Listen, I know what you're thinking, gio. and I'll explain it all to you when I'm ready." Katherine spoke up with a sigh. I could tell that what happened really took a toll on her, her eyes were puffy and her voice was scratchy and tired. I didn't want to put her through more by even thinking about what happened, so I just I ignored it.

"Don't worry, kat, you don't have to explain anything to me. I'm just glad you're okay now." I replied with a warm smile.

"Thank you, gio."

I heard my doorbell ring, I just ordered that pizza. How'd it get here so fast?
I got up, grabbed my wallet, and walked to the door; i looked through the peep hole, and there stood Naveah with Noel and Shiloh behind her, holding a bag of wing stop. The fuck are they doing here?

I opened the door, and they walked in, taking their shoes off. "Dude, why haven't you answered our calls?" Asked Shiloh, walking to the kitchen. "Oh, I was busy, sorry." I said anxiously. I didn't mind them coming over, I just don't want to make Katherine uncomfortable.

"Uhm, okay." She said weirded out. "We're you like masturbating?" Asked naveah jokingly, earning a laugh from us. "No dumbass, I have Katherine over, and I just don't want her to feel awkward with you guys over." I said, leaning over my kitchen island.

Their eyes suddenly grew wide open, and Shiloh ran to the living room. Oh God. I heard her talking to Katherine, and I couldn't help but smile when I heard them too laugh. "We got you wings their these. your favorite." Said noel handing a box of wings and fries.

"Awe, thank you guys, but I already ordered pizza." I said, taking the box and opening it. "It's cool. Just save it for later." "Will do." Suddenly, we heard loud laughter coming from the living room, and naveh turned to me. "Why is she here anyways?" She asked, taking a bite of her food.

I didn't want to tell Katherine's business, but after what happened, I needed some serious advice. "Yesterday she came over unexpectedly. She was historically crying and shaking. I think something happened to her, but she doesn't want to tell anything, at least not yet." I said with a sigh.

"Maybe give her some time. Why did she  come over to your house, though? Like, doesn't she have a shit ton of friends?" Noel asked, confusion written all over his face. "I'm not sure, I'm guessing after the project she thought I was the person to go to? I'm not sure." I said, furrowing my eyebrows. I really want to help out Katherine, I was wondering the same thing they were. I mean, why did she choose to come over to me instead of her family or friends? It's all weird. But I don't mind it, I mean, I'm glad she finds me worthy of her time, and I guess I give her comfort. I'm not complaining like at all, I'm just confused. That's all.

"I wouldn't be worried if I was you, I mean, it looks like things are going pretty good for you to win the bet." Spoke up naveah with a smirk on her face. "Naveah, what am I even getting out of this bet? I don't really give a fuck if I win or lose at this point. I think we should just call it off." She looked at me puzzled and just sucked her teeth.

"I'll give you 5k." She said with a mischievous smile. "Make it 10." I said, raising my eyebrow. "Fine, but she has to be so in love with you that she'll get on her knees for you. Or else the deal is off." She said, letting out her hand to shake it. "Deal?"

"Deal." I responded, shaking her hand smirking. I'm sure I can win those 10k with ease. She already trusts me.

"Don't you guys think that's kinda fucked up?" Spoke up Noel with an un easy look in his face.

"What's fucked up?" Asked Shiloh, coming I'm the room with Katherine following behind her. Naveah shot Noel a look and just lowered her head to eat.
"Nothing, we were just talking about the fight that happened last week." I said, glancing at naveah.

"Mannn Jayna got her shit rocked."

"Yea."

771 words