𝕴𝖙'𝖘 𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝓐 𝕷𝖚𝖓𝖈𝖍 𝕯𝖆𝖙𝖊

รɦαω

I couldn't get away from him. And lying to myself that I didn't want to be around him just made the desire to have him in my sight at always burn stronger.

There's something different about me lately. I've been prefectly content with being lonely for however many years now. But ever since Riel walk into this company, everything has changed. Now, I find myself longing to be free of solitude.

I have always managed to steer clear of the office cafeteria, never peeked inside or tasted its food. So, why on earth am I now making an appearance at a place that sells one dollar sandwiches?

It's not the place that matters, but the person whose presence made it worth something.

He did the same at my house, a place that I was starting to think I'd never laugh or even smile in. But with Riel's presence, it echoed with laughter and
its mirrors reflected my smile for the first time.

It's crazy to think that a thirty million dollar house didn't have the concern of being a home until Riel entering through its door. And it's crazy think I couldn't go back to my own house without noticing that along with the laughter and smiles, he's no longer there.

This madness had to stop, he's just my employee. I won't allow him to hold any importance pass that role in my life. Maybe I have a brain tumor, I am sure that would explain the sudden shift in my brain chemistry.

A rush of "feel-good" hormones hits me as I glance down the cafeteria.

Riel possesses some sort of charm that makes me need to be close to him. He wakes a side of me that I thought was gone, the side that craves the warmth of a hand to hold, the comfort of a hug and joy of putting a smile on someone else's face.

I sense employees giving me side-eye glances or averting their gaze as I set foot in the cafeteria. Riel was too busy watching the server assemble a hot dog to notice me. I watch how easily he leans his well‐balanced silhouette over counter to collect his food and drink.

I don't know if he does it intentionally or not but he seems to only ever wear clothes that sways attention to the
gratefulness and sensuality his slender frames carries.

Riel walks to find a table to eat at, the brown tweed blazer he wears, frames the confident way his shoulder move back and his gray dress pants that follow the length of stride. A brown belt holding onto his narrow waist, doesn't let him drown into fact
that the jacket and pants aren't his size. And underneath, a white T-shirt lends him an air of effortlessness.

In the midst of moving to approach him, I feel a hard clap on my back.

"Shaw," Sebastian grins."When since did you stop eating gourmet lunches?"

"I'm not here for lunch," I grumble.

"Hmm," he considers."Then there's no reason for you to be in our boss free space." He grins.

"Your boss free space?" I ask him.

"Yes," he motions around the canteen.
". . . this is the only place for everyone to take a break from being around you before the workday ends."

"Haha,very funny," I scoff.

I brush my brother off me, and head for the table Riel sitting cross legged at.

"Sir?" Riel looks up from toying with a condiment packet.

"Lunchtime is over," I tell him."You've work to get back to." The lie escapes my lips almost too smoothly.

It's not like I could tell him the truth behind my tracking him down in his lunchtime. I am your boss that likes keeping to himself but I can't keep to myself unless I have my sights on you (the truth made no sense to me nor would it to him).