𝗦𝗡𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗬 𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗞 - 𝐊.𝐈

𝗗𝗔𝗜𝗦𝗬'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

𝗗𝗔𝗜𝗦𝗬'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

While sitting down on my spinny chair finishing up doing my nails adding charms and letting the glue dry, I got a text notification. I looked up on my table to my phone to see my sneaky link, Kirah texted me. I smiled before putting down the uv light I used to make the charm bond to the nail more, I picked up my phone unlocking it to read the message.

Kirah💕
______________________________

yo u home?
sent 10:38pm

mhmm, yu tryna come over?
read 10:42

fs unlock da door.
sent 10:42

👍🏽
read 10:43
___________________________

Kirah be like a situationship, we act like a couple but she don't wanna be locked in. She tells me she loves me and we been talking and fucking with each other for a year now but she still ain't make a move to date, but that doesn't stop me.

Putting my phone down and dusting off my desk with a duster so it's cleaner. I made my way to my closet to change into something more comfortable.

5 minutes later I heard a knock on my bedroom door, knowing it was Kirah I went to the door to let her in. Opening the door it revealed kirah standing there in a black and red hoodie and baggy black sweats with white and red nikes and a white beanie and her hair in braids with red beads looking fine as fuck. "Wassup ma?" Kirah spoke with a smile outreaching her arms for a hug. I hugged her back with a smile on my face, "nothin much, you?" I questioned as I stepped back so she could enter the room.

"Same, jus been on da block." She said going to sit down on my bed. "Unt Unt, change your clothes lil girl." I said as she sat down on my bed with her outside clothes. "You got anything baggy or I gotta go nude?" She questioned with a smile. I chuckled before going to my dresser and grabbing some of my bigger brothers basketball shorts and a grey oversized t shirt. I handed it to her before going into the bathroom to give her privacy.

after changing

"yu wanna watch a horror film n smoke up lil ma?" Kirah questioned turning to look at me. I nodded my head before replying "Sure which one?" I asked. "What bout One Missed Call? My homeboy was talkin' bout it." I nodded my head yes before grabbing my remote and handing it to her. She found it on tubi and turned up the volume before leaning back to sit against the wall.

"C'mere" she said patting beside her, I smiled and leaned back before laying down a bit to snuggle into her. Pausing the movie so we didn't miss it by rolling up, she grabbed her tray with her rolling paper and weed on it before setting it down on her lap. She started to break open the cigars and take the cigar filling out to fill it with weed. After cleaning making sure all the cigar residue was out she broke down the nugs of weed making sure to take the stems out of the pile.

She finished adding all the weed into the wrapping before lifting it up and tucking it, "You finna lick this for me n light it?" She questioned looking down at me. "Sure." I said sitting up and fixing my posture, I grabbed the tray from her lap putting it under me and then put my hand out for her to hand me the blunt. After she handed it to me, I made sure to re-tuck it tight and then bring it to my lips to lick it and seal it.

Finishing rolling it up and asking Kirah for a lighter to light it. I took two hits and then passed it to her to hit, as she took her hits she moved her left hand on my thigh caressing it slowly and lovingly. I blushed and grabbed the remote to play the movie so she didn't see me heating up at the slightest bit of affection.

She passed me the blunt back and we passed it back and forth until it was a roach, she took the last hit then put it out on the rolling tray and put the tray on my nightstand.

After about 17 minutes into the movie I felt Kirah's hand creep up my leg going closer to my growing wetness. My breathing hitched as she pulled my shorts to the side and glided her fingers across my underwear going to my aching clit. "Kirah.." I said breathlessly moaning, "Hmm mama?" She said lightly while smirking starting to rub on my clit.

"Fuck." I said breathlessly again slowly moving my head back at the feeling of pleasure. She started rubbing at a faster pace going up and down and then left to right applying pressure making me moan out. "Mmmph" I moaned trying to cover my mouth with the back of my hand "Dont be quiet, I wanna hear you." She spoke moving my hand away from my mouth before she slipped her right hand up my shirt and pinched my pierced nipple mixing pain with pleasure.

"You're so pretty mama, you look so good moaning for me." She said biting her lip before pulling my underwear to the side, her cold fingers made my body jolt at the temperature. She started to rub faster with more pressure and in a circle making my eyes roll back, "Fuck Kirah." I said as I held onto her arm.

I moaned even louder as she inserted her middle finger, curling it to hit my g spot perfectly. "Mm you so tight around my fingers mamas." She said looking down at herself fingering me. "Can I eat it?" She said looking back up licking her lips, laughing at her bluntness, I nodded my head. She started to move down lower as I spread my legs farther for better access, as she lays down hooking her arms around my thighs to keep my hips down.

She pulled my underwear over my thighs taking them off my ankles and discarding them somewhere in the room behind her before turning back and fixing her position.

After getting her getting comfortable I felt her warm tongue glide against my folds caused me to moan lowly as she dragged her tongue up and down at a slow pace. Teasing me she started to lick circles around my clit still at a slow pace.

She entered one finger into me as she kept licking up down and back and forth, "Fuck, you taste so good baby."She said licking her lips and attaching her tongue to my cunt again.

"Mmm, tha..thank you mamas.." I said breathlessly moaning as she ate me out. She entered another finger pumping them in and out at a faster pace while licking fast then slowing down building up my orgasm fast.

"Fuck, slow down kirah i'm finna cum." I moaned arching my back at the feeling. she lightly chuckled sending vibrations through my core causing me to shake as she continued to eat me out. "Mmmm" I moaned out again getting closer and closer to my orgasm. "Come on my fingers and tongue Daisy." She said before inserting another finger and licking faster "Fuckkk, Kirahh" I moaned throwing my head back as I finished on her.

"You always taste so good." She said sucking her fingers cleaning them, "girl bye shut up." I replied chuckling at her comment. She laughed and went to my bathroom connected to my room to grab a towel to clean me up.

Coming back with a warm wet cloth she wiped me and threw the towel in the dirty laundry to get washed.

She turned back and pulled me close, "I love you fr, Daisy." She said pecking my lips smiling.

______________________________

AND ENDDD