Pt.6 「One man down」

(6:45am) (Y/Ns Pov:)

You wake up, feeling very exhausted and murky, your eyelashes were littered with sleep and your face felt like sandpaper. Like it was rubbed with a cloth?
You got up from bed and grouched over to your bathroom.

You entered and immediately looked in the mirror.
Your face and eyes were slightly red, but your makeup was gone?
Maybe that's why your face felt uncomfortable, you could've sworn you put on at least a little bit of makeup, but oh well.

You took a wipe and gently rubbed your face, before walking into the shower and washing your body and hair, making sure to get all the oil and conditioner out of your hair.

You forced yourself out of the shower and brushed your teeth, before walking back to your bedroom and putting your uniform, leg warmers and shoes on, a little bit of makeup and some accessories.

You entered the kitchen, made your bento and grabbing some light snacks and making 2 waffles and whipped cream for breakfast. You quickly ate them and checked the time on your saika phone.

7:30am

You clicked on contacts, and pressed on 'Mom', sending a message to her, since you haven't seen her in a while. You completely forgot about the fact your parents felt to another part of Japan for a trip.

Mom

Mom? How is your trip? i love you ❤️

I'm good hon, is anything wrong? How is school baby?

I guess it's fine, I was just checking in. Bye mom.

You arrive at school after a giant run, leaving you panting for a breath as you enter the school, you were on time for classes still so that's all that matters. You walked around the main plaza until you heard a voice. "Y/n!" Aso smiled as he rushed up to you, hugging and smiling at you.

"O-oh.. hi Aso!" You smile and hug him back, looking up at him and laughing slighty.
"Maybe after school we shou-" Before Aso could finish a delinquent bumped into Aso, which pushed him onto you.
You both fell to the floor and looked at each other for a while before bursting out into laughter, that is until you noticed what position you two were in. Aso was laying on top of you. The delinquent looked back and saw him on top of you, grunting but continuing walking. When you realised how intimate the position was you squeaked and Aso pushed himself off you, blushing profusely as he apologised.

"OH! Sorry Y/n! That was my f-fault.." Aso blushed as he rubbed his neck, you noticed he started slightly sweating but you didn't question. "Oh! It's no problem Aso, it wasn't your fault at all, it was that delinquents fault." You tilted your head and grabbed his hand when he offered it to you, pulling you up you brush your skirt and look back up to Aso. "Anyways, sure. I'll see you after school."

(Osorō's POV)

I was leaning against the wall, just outside the main plaza where Y/n was, I was watching them just behind the wall when Hokuto walked towards me.
"Alright.. I did it, but I don't think it worked like you wanted it to, sorry boss."
I grunted as I glanced at Hokuto before staring back at Y/n, my Y/n.
My plan was for Hokuto to push Aso and make him fall, so he'd embarrass himself infront of Y/n and I don't know honestly, maybe she'd laugh and walk off. But clearly not. The bell rung and Y/n walked off, lucky for me. We share the same class. I told Hokuto I'd be in class and ushered him off before rushing to the class.