Chapter 18 | Trusting A Demon

"So sure of yourself, baby don't get greedy."

Greedy - Tate McRae

________________

Addison's POV:

After a very long night of comforting Don's night terrors due to him seeing me stroking Drake's dick, he finally fell asleep and has been like that for a while now, guess he really does need his 8 hours.

I stand at the entrance of the cabin, a thick layer of cloud covering the sky, trees blowing wild in the strong winds, the colour of their leaves turning brown and orange, leaves flying off.

My thoughts are cut short when I feel a pair of eyes on me and I turn to see Drake standing in the hallway, as sexy as always. His raven hair is sleeked back slightly, a few strands hanging loose over onto his forehead, eyes slowly cascading down my body, still wearing his clothes. A black shirt clings to his broad chest and biceps, shaping his back and waist, emphasizing just how beautifully he has sculpted his body, leading down to his dark washed Jeans, hugging his long, strong legs, dark brown Timberland boots on his feet. His a sight for sore eyes, I'd sell my soul just to have him for an Eternity.

But it's always this nagging feeling, telling me I'm not doing the right thing, maybe it's my fears about falling in love, getting close to people again, whether I can trust him, but it feels so good to be around him, to have genuine company after all these years of mental solitude and lonely nights in motels, streets, or even the woods. I decide to shake this feeling off and when I regain focus, I notice Drake is now infront of me, looking at me questioningly.

"Have you see Seraph?" He asks and I shake my head, no. "I haven't actually, his been missing since last night, I wonder where he went." I say and Drake looks slightly on edge, looking around, his agitated about something but I can't tell what it is. Maybe his worried about Seraphs sudden disappearance, maybe it's actually a bad thing, could he be plotting something?

"You okay Drake? What's wrong?" I question him and he looks at me for a moment, before looking back out the door. "Everything around me feels so. . ." Drake clenches his fists and unclenches them, he repeats the motion.

"I can sense and feel everything, the world around me is so close, no matter how far it is." Drake says, speaking down at me, and he shakes his head, furrowing his brows.

"And ever since Seraph has disappeared, I've been feeling a pit in my stomach, the hairs on my skin are on edge, it's almost like a spiritual sense of a bad premonition."

Drake says and I take in his words, his concerned for our safety and I don't doubt what his feeling, if that demon lord inside him is actually there, it could be dialling up his senses to ×200 or something. We hear speaking in the next room and we go to see the guys gathering around Don who looks like his having a nightmare, what's happening?

Drake rushes to him and places his hand on Don's chest, and feels his heart and out of nowhere, Don bursts up out of his sleep, breathing heavily.

"What did you see?" Drake asks Don and they meet eyes, Drake says it like this has happened before, what the actual fuck is going on?!

"Demons, everywhere, attacking the cabin." Don says and my heart goes still, fear creeping through me, and I look up at Drake, my face showing my distress and all my questions.

"This has been happening for years now, Don gets dreams of wierd and urgent scenarios of our futures and it always comes to pass, it hasn't happened in months now but if it's happening now, it's for a fucking good reason." Drake says and worry flows through me and as if I'm timing, we hear a loud roar in the distance, oh no.

"Their here, gather your things, we're leaving." Drake says and we instantly get to it.

Moments later, we're speeding out the door and before we can get far, a group of demons surrounds us, fire demons to be exact, and that's a huge problem, because in this case, I can't fight fire with fire.

Drake and his team starts slashing away at the demons, with me in the middle of all of this, and I feel like a helpless child again, always letting the men do the heavy lifting but fuck that! I'm a grown women and if anybody stands in my way, their going to burn.

I harness all my fire aura into my hands, the heat searing the boiling lava, this is the hottest I've ever gotten them, let's see what their worth. I step forward and throw a hook at one of the demons, the punch splitting it's jaw in half as it falls to the ground and Drake finishes off with his sword, stabbing it in the head.

We continue fighting for a while and we weed out the remaining fire demons, but our victory is short lived as another hoard comes, more this time, with a tall fire demon general in the front, Seraph by his side.

"You fucking demon, I knew you were behind this!" Drake says, his anger rising by the second, and I start to feel an uneasy presence coming from him, it's happening.

"Well, this is what you get for Trusting A Demon." Seraph laughs in the classical villain laugh, he thinks his the main character, what a shame.

"Why would you do this to us?!" I ask and he shakes his head, "When you'll first came here, I watched you from the forest as you battled the Golem, I believed it'll be just another day and you'll would be massacred but when I saw the demonic power coursing through your boyfriend over there, I knew something was up. His power compares to that of a demon lords, I would've brought him here but he had other pressing matters to attend to, so Krusk, the fire demon general has come here." Seraph says and a tinge of hatred sparks in me, making me clench my fists, my fire indulging them in a warm glow.

"We came here to slaughter your friends, and especially you and Drake, that demonic power inside him would become a issue in the future and your fire manipulation is dangerous, capable of killing even fire demons." The fire demon General says.

"The boy is very protective over the girl, I can see why though, a pretty face and a body like that would drive even a demon crazy, we're going to have so much fun with you little girl, even with your corpse." Seraph says, licking his lips as he eyes my body up and down and I instantly feel repulsed and disgusted to my core, feeling sick in my stomach, instinctively stepping back behind Drake, my body feeling uncomfortable and distressed at his words and just by the sight of Drake, I'm slightly calmed yet so very anxious, his eyes glowing a deadly purple. Drake shakes violently as his veins turn a dark black, his muscles tensing uncontrollably.

"YOU SICK FUCK! WE'LL KILL YOU FOR THIS!"

Drake's says in a demonic tone, venom and hatred spilling from his voice and a dark aura envelopes his body, shaking the entire forest in its wake, the demon lords power is exploding out. Within a flash, Drake burts forward, the speed of his lunge being so fast, I'm barely able to keep up, making it all seem like a blur.

Drake grabs Seraph by the head and before anyone could even react, Drake rips Seraphs body down the middle, blood squirting and pouring out of both his halves.

Oh my God.

To Be Continued...