🔦 March Drop

💫Hello, Wattpadders! 💫

We're so excited for you to explore this month's lineup of top romance and fantasy titles. 🪄

Take a peek at these exciting stories below. And hey, for all you subscribers out there – don't forget, Premium Picks are included with your Wattpad Premium or Premium+ subscription. That means you get to enjoy 5 or more Wattpad Original stories every month without using unlocks or Coins!

The wait is over! Grab your snacks and get ready to lose yourself in the March edition of the Premium Picks Spotlight. 🍿

-------------------------------------------------------

📚 Fighting Fire With Fire by @EdenY_

Considering their school's decision to keep only one male wrestling team, long-time rivals and captains Max Desera and Axel Cortés are forced to confront their simmering animosity, unexpectedly uniting when a serious incident of foul play surfaces before the tournament.

📚 How to Survive a Reckless Boy by @fishbulle

Reserved, seventeen-year-old Faye, finds herself drawn to her best friend's older brother, Miles, sparking a romance that challenges her stable life. As their relationship blossoms, Faye and Miles navigate obstacles that test the depth of their feelings.

📚 Must Love the Playboy by @notjustarandomgirl

Zach, despite trying to settle for friendship, realizes his feelings for Tori remain unchanged, prompting him to pursue a second chance at love despite daunting circumstances.

📚 Taken By the Dark by @Reeyu97

Marriah Roberts, feeling trapped in a life dictated by others, faces a turning point when she and the enigmatic Will Grayson are held hostage by the notorious criminal Dominic Black. As they navigate danger together, Will's hidden past surfaces, while Marriah learns the true meaning of friendship and confronts unsettling secrets that threaten everything she holds dear.

📚 The Watcher by @AWFrasier

Seth finds himself in unexpected trouble upon encountering an alluring immortal, which leads him into a transformative journey alongside a gender-fluid deity. 

-------------------------------------------------------

As always, drop your comments below for us and your fellow readers! We can't wait to hear your thoughts. Until next month! ✨