charmander debut!

"Cough cough, you guys have seen it too, can you please step back a little bit, Charmander is a little nervous." Sejoun gave a dry cough. The popularity of the scene was beyond his expectations, so he shouted.

   "Hey you liars! Show us the "REAL" show, don't make us wait!"

   "Yes, don't be fooled, that thing is just a gimmick, and amber, hey, that's just bullshit, can this little thing work?"

   "Hurry up, if you dare to lie, don't blame us for making trouble!"

   Someone in the crowd was shouting. This immediately chained through all the people who came here because of the post.

   Through their reminders, many people recovered.

   Indeed, the Red and White company and Sejoun swear on the Internet that their genetic creatures have special abilities, and they will show them off at the exhibition, and many people come here just to verify one or two!

   Not all of them know about the hot topic of the Red & White corporation, some of them are just passersby, and people who know charmander and want to see it live.

   Sejoun already has a way to deal with these types of people, while also keeping it attracting and entertaining for everyone.

   After the audience laughed in good faith, they backed slowly and orderly, and soon there was an empty space in front of Sejoun.

   "Charmander, go." Sejoun gently placed Charmander on the ground.

   Gradually, after getting acquainted with the surrounding environment, little charmander calmed down a lot, and looked around curiously as he usually does in the laboratory.

   "So cute!"

   "Wow, it's much cuter than in the video."

   Many girls came around first.

   The audience of the two booths on the side also diverted their attention for the first time.

   "Is this charmander?"

   Someone stretched out their fingers to tease him, and then raised their heads to ask Sejoun and others.

  "Yes, it's only about a month old now. Later we will release charmander. If you want to try the sensation, please don't just go away."

   Sejoun told everyone with a smile.

   "Charmander's ability is similar to the video. I will demonstrate it quickly here."

   Under his command, Charmander soon demonstrated Scratch and Ember again, and the atmosphere became more and more enthusiastic.

   Feeling the magic of Fire Element creatures live is completely different from watching videos.

   This sentence is full of magic, and many people stopped, planning to watch the excitement before making a decision.

   The 068 booth started to have the first batch of popularity!

   "God, it can really shoot out fire!"

   The people who had come to see the jokes dropped their jaws one by one.

   "Ah, we misunderstood the Red & White corporation before, it is indeed a new species that can release shot fire from its mouth!"

   "It looks amazing, and his intelligence is so high that he can fully understand people's words. Is it really only one month old?"

   The onlookers rushed to amazement.

   The young man's face was even redder just now, and his lips were trembling...