Bullying the weak and fearing the strong, Mrs. Lin Part 17

Zhang Yi completely dismissed Lin Mama's words as nonsense.

But he was also idle and intended to tease this old woman.

"Hey, Lin Mama, why are you so swollen! You have such ability, go call Chen Zhenghao and Xu Hao downstairs to shovel the snow!"

He named names in the group without caring about anyone's face.

Chen Zhenghao, nicknamed "Hao Ge," is a well-known hoodlum. When he broke into their house, he was the one wielding the ax.

Xu Hao, an arrogant second-generation rich kid, was the first person to attack Zhang Yi with a knife.

In short, except for a very few good people, most of their neighbors participated in the attacks or robberies against Zhang Yi.

He could even guess that in his past life, every one of them had a share of his death.

So Zhang Yi did not give face to anyone, blatantly exposing their secrets and disgusting them.

Lin Mama looked at her phone, and her face suddenly changed.

By calling out specific names, he made her hesitate.

Lin Mama dared not back down at this point, or she would become the laughingstock and no one would listen to her commands in the future.

She had no choice but to tag Chen Zhenghao and Xu Hao in the group.

"Family, the neighborhood is our home, and shoveling snow is everyone's responsibility. I hope those who are available can bring tools and go out to shovel snow together."

Soon after, Chen Zhenghao, ID #25#602, sent several question marks in the group.

Then, a voice message was sent in the group.

"Shovel snow? Shovel your *! Are you blind? Can't you see it's still snowing heavily outside?"

"* off, are you crazy? If you're sick, go to the hospital, don't bark here. Tag me again, and I'll kill you, believe it or not?"

Chen Zhenghao cursed Lin Mama after being tagged, using very harsh language.

After listening to it, the homeowners in the group laughed heartily.

This Lin Mama thought highly of herself, but others didn't care about her at all.

As a member of the neighborhood committee, she had some influence over ordinary homeowners. But people with real social status would never take her seriously.

The rich second-generation Xu Hao also sent a voice message.

"What does shoveling snow have to do with me! I don't need to work, I can sleep at home every day."

After speaking, he even sent a picture of himself lying in thick blankets, holding a woman in his arms.

He bought this house specifically to keep women, and he just happened to be locked in here.

Li Mama asked him to shovel snow, and he thought she was crazy.

Seeing Xu Hao's provocation, she still stubbornly said, "No matter what, you are also a member of the homeowners! Shoveling snow is your duty."

Xu Hao disdainfully said, "Pah! I pay property fees every month for nothing? Without my money, you neighborhood committee people would starve to death."

"You use homeowners' money to show off, and now you think you're the boss. Ridiculous!"

None of these rich second-generation kids were simple. Although Xu Hao was idle, he had seen the world and wouldn't take a small neighborhood committee member seriously.