FAMILY INTRODUCTION - 2

Let's meet MAHERWARI FAMILY

VIJAY MAHESHWARI and late VINITA MAHESHWARI
AGE - 89
GRANDPARENTS OF AKSHITA
He is very good person. He was in depression when he lost his wife , 24 years ago. On that time his 2nd daughter in law was pregnant, she gave birth to AKSHITA . When AKSHITA was born , she become the light of dark life . He love AKSHITA very much he can't see single tear in her eyes , if she get hurt even a little bit , he creates havoc in whole house . He is best friend of RAGHUVENDRA SINGH RATHORE . They both were childhood friends, they started business together, even entered together in mafia . 

AJAY MAHESHWARI and ISHITA MAHESHWARI
AGE - 68 and 65
BADE PAPA and BADI MUMMY OF AKSHITA
They are very amazing couple. AJAY is former CEO and current CHAIRMAN of MAHESHWARI EMPIRE. ISHITA have her own jewellery company , she started the company with POOJA ( MOTHER OF AKSHITA ). They have 3 sons . They don't have any daughter. But love AKSHITA more than their sons . They also can't see AKSHITA being sad or silent or tears in her eyes . He is best friend of EKANSH SINGH RATHORE and ISHITA is also friends with MEERA .

MUKESH MAHESHWARI AND POOJA MAHESHWARI
AGE - 65 and 62
PARENTS OF AKSHITA
They are very fun loving couple. MUKESH is former CMO of MAHESHWARI EMPIRE. And POOJA is partner with ISHITA . They have 1 son and 1 daughter .
They love AKSHITA to the moon and back. Same as their parents and brother and bhabhi , they can't see AKSHITA being sad or tears in her eyes . They are also friends with VISHAL SINGH RATHORE AND GAYATRI VISHAL SINGH RATHORE .

VEER MAHESHWARI
AGE - 30
ELDER COUSIN BROTHER OF AKSHITA and SON OF AJAY AND ISHITA
He is very similar to ABHIMAAN but sunshine with AKSHITA . He is the current CEO of MAHESHWARI EMPIRE.
He is in mafia too with ABHIMAAN and business partner with ABHIMAAN . He can't see single scratch on AKSHITA , if it happen he kill that person who try to hurt his only sister .

REYANSH MAHESHWARI
AGE - 28
ELDER COUSIN BROTHER OF AKSHITA and SON OF AJAY AND ISHITA.
He is not like his elder brother, he is sunshine type of person . Love AKSHITA so much. AKSHITA and REYANSH use to prank everyone sometimes AARAV also become the part of their team . Same as his elder brother, can kill any one who even think to hurt his only sister . He is CFO of MAHESHWARI EMPIRE. And also in mafia .

AARAV MAHESHWARI
AGE - 25
ELDER COUSIN BROTHER OF AKSHITA
AND SON OF AJAY AND ISHITA
He is not like his both brother, complete cold with strangers and complete sunshine with close ones . He is COO of MAHESHWARI EMPIRE. And part of mafia with his brothers. Same as his elder brothers don't even think to shoot the person who tries to hurt AKSHITA . Love her alot .

ABHIVEER MAHESHWARI
AGE - 27
ELDER BROTHER OF AKSHITA AND SON OF MUKESH AND POOJA
He is CMO AND EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR of MAHESHWARI GROUPS and a part of mafia . He is a silent person with every one which includes MAHESHWARI FAMILY also but not with AKSHITA , he is completely different with her . He love her so much that he can even die or kill anyone without a single thought.

( So everyone in the MAHESHWARI FAMILY knows they are in mafia Including AKSHITA )

POOJA SINGHANIA
AGE - 25
BEST FRIEND OF AKSHITA
She is the owner of her own REAL ESTATE COMPANY. She is also BILLIONAIRE. She is not like AKSHITA , she is completely different from AKSHITA . She is badass , rude , savage, mean , ruthless type of person. Don't even think before killing the person who trouble AKSHITA . She love AKSHITA very much. And support her in every thing . But one thing is common between her and AKHSITA is they both are bookworm , especially dark romance. AKSHITA'S family love her like their own daughter. Most of the time she stays with MAHESHWARI'S because everyone insists her to stay because she lives alone in her penthouse.

Hello pretty people!!!
So yeh raha humare heroin ki family and friends.!!
Mene kisiki bhi pictures nhi post kari hai toh aap sb jise bhi jaisa bhi imagine karna chahte hai kar skte hai .
So guys jaisa mene kaha tha , here i am with my INSTAGRAM account- @writes_aks .
Toh jaldi se jao or follow karo mujhe instagram pr for new updates and spoilers.
DO VOTE AND COMMENT!!
Love you peoples!♥️