CHAPTER -30- Epilogue

* Few days later

Siya is about to apply ointment on Ranveer's injury when Ranveer pulls her and makes her sit on his lap.

Looking at him, holding a bowl of medicine in one hand, she tells him,

Siya:-ये क्या कर रहे हो आप , छोड़ो, मुझे आपकी पीठ पे दवाई लगानी है

(Siya:-What are you doing, leave it, I have to apply medicine on your back.)

Instead of pushing her away, Ranveer holds her waist tighter.

Feeling the touch of Ranveer's hand on her waist, her cheeks turned red and he smirks and said While moving his fingers on her waist slowly,

Ranveer:-नहीं, आप ऐसे ही बैठ कर  पिछे कांच से देख मेरे पीठ पर दवाई लगा दीजिए .

(Ranveer:-No, you just sit like this and look behind me through the mirror and apply medicine on my back.)

While blushing Siya applies his medicine and stands,tries to run away from his grip .

He holds her hand and pulls her towards him so that their chests press together.

Then he said,

Ranveer:-And how much will you torment me, biwi?

Then he lifts her chin and makes eye contact with her and says,

Ranveer:-आपकी मर्ज़ी की बीना हम आगे कुछ नही करेंगे, तो बताइए are you ready for it?

(Ranveer:-If you don't want to do anything further without your consent, please let me know.)

She nods her head shyly and gives him permission to proceed.

Ranveer:-Say it in words,biwi .आप इतना शर्मिली हो आज पता चला

(Ranveer:-I found out today that you are so shy)

Hearing this, Siya also gathers her courage and kisses him.

At first Ranveer was shock and few seconds later he reciprocated it . That kiss was full of love and little bit of lust.

After the kiss both were breathing heavily and then he said,

Ranveer:- I love you , कभी सोचा नहीं था कि तुम जैसी अकडू से प्यार हो जाएंगे

(Ranveer:-I love you, I never thought that I would fall in love with someone arrogant like you.)

Hearing this, Siya kicks him hard in the stomach.

She smirks and says,

Siya:-Well mere pas koi aur choice nhi thi isliye , tumse shaadi ki , jyada khwaab mat dekho hnn.

(Siya:-Well, I had no other choice, so I married you, don't dream too much.)

* 9 years later

All three children were playing in the garden and both of them were happy seeing their children playing.

The little 5 year old one gets angry and throws his small wooden sword on the ground and says while pouting,