Introduction

So ladies and gentlemen! This is my alternate universe fanfic! So, the plot won't directly follow the anime.

This is a story of heroes, trying to end or win the war, even taking a painful steps. Creating an unorthodox ships, like never existed before, hoping it will bring them to the victory.

Some notes here:

1. Iona was originally the mental model I-401 but had an amnesia, that is why she was named "Iona".

2. She was adopted to the Chihaya family 9 years ago.

3. Luckily, the communications are not jammed by the fog.

4. The fogships use an actual fog as their tactics. May cause a radar jam.

5. The humans had no access to the seas, but they can still communicate to the other countries.

6. The mental models do not attack humans at the land and even shore, unless if they travel to the another countries, or to the ocean.

7. The mental models will infiltrate the human society without causing commotion. They will do it silently, pretending to be humans. So that is why humans cannot identify which one is a mental model.

8. The countries are now building their own experimental warships and planes, from any available resources, and even recycled materials.

9. Unlike the anime, there are no rising sea levels, and the climate is not same as the new fire nation "Philippines".