Bio

Characters from Arpeggio of blue steel......

Iona/I-401: One of the mental models. She got lost her memories at 9 years ago, was now adapted to the Chihaya family. But now, she fought alongside with the humanity after regaining her lost memories.

Gunzou Chihaya: The son of late Shouzou chihaya who actually wants to negotiate with the fog.

Sou Oribe: A gentleman who always wear a mask.

Iori Watanuki: A lady who is one of Gunzou's friends.

Kyouhei Kashihara: Weapons officer.

Shizuka Hazumi: A sonar operator

Maruri Hibiki: A childhood friend of Gunzou and an ex girlfriend.

Makie Osakabe: A genetically engineered child. She appears to be at age of 6 since birth.

Kotono Amaha: Mental model Yamato, under the guise of a human who worked with the japanese war scientists.

Gretel Hexe Andavari

____________________________________________________________________
My OCs.....(note: some quotes shown here is where I will get an inspiration for their possible personality)

Wonny

"Life is just a game, a constant war. Those dead people are the losers while the people who are still alive are the victor.

Appearance: Has a same hair, eye, and skin color as Iona. He had a typical korean hairstyle with bangs. He wore a blue leather outfit, a black slacks, and I don't know what his shoes looks like.

Story: Originally came from the Philippines. He let his intrusive thoughts win, causing him to build an "Anti-fogship" warplane. The plane flies above, but it was shot down by a fog missile, causing it to crashland at the lands of Japan. He is now among the war scientists of japan. His story in the Philippines seems gloomy and with an aura of helplessness and hopelessness. Was known for having a "timid and gentlemanly" voice.

Musashi Kazumoto

"Where is your motivation?"

Appearance: Has a white hair, and red eyes. He wore a black long coat

Story: He is a man of commitment, bravery, and a sheer motivation. One of the warscientist who vents his anger by slashing down the Yakuzas. He is more than just a warscientist.

Sato kurobayashi

"For freedom."

Appearance: His hairstyle is a typical korean hairstyle, his hair color is pitch black, and his eyes are light blue

Story: Aspired to become a hero, he works as a warscientist to defeat the fogfleet.

Emolyon

"Freedom is to be brought with our blood"

Appearance: He has a light brown hair, and brown eyes. He is constantly mewing.

Story: One of the Philippine warscientists, who created the notorious "Panangga warship".

Evylyn

"Space is like a dark forest in a lightless night. Wandering for long will get you lost and you might never came back to your home."

Appearance: This lady has a long green hair and green eyes. Her hair is brighter. She like to wear green clothing.

Story: An american woman who is one of the american war scientists, who builts the USS Woke. Their ship was named in that way as they are forced to support the woke activists.

Jacole

"In unity and harmony, strength will prolong"

Appearance: Green wavy hair and orange eyes

Story: A warscientist who tried to create his own version of Fogwarship. The ship appears to be as same as the frigate BRP Jose rizal.

Killfuck

"Decay exist, as an extant form of life."

Appearance: Its up to you to decide.

Story: Once a sane warscientist, now consumed by his own creation, the "Flesh of transcendence."

Starlnya

"We must not gave in! Chances may be low but not zero"

Appearance: White hair, black eyes, blue dress.

Story: A bri'ish war scientist who struggled to create a good warships. Most of her ideas seems good. Tho.....

Luluna

"To forgive them, is to have a peace. But not forgiving them, is to prolong the chaos."

Appearance: Black hair and indigo eyes

Story: A british war scientist who works hard to provide money for her dying father.

MORE CHARATERS WILL BE ADDED SOON.....