Part 52 ❣️

Chapter 052

In fact, the day they signed the love contract was not the first time the two met after a long absence.

The first reunion was in the summer when he was 18 years old.

At that time, although Qin Yu Jue transferred to another school, her student status was still in the original school. So when it came time for the college entrance examination, she had to go back to the examination room in Laichuan City to take the exam.

It was the hottest time of the year.

A large number of students poured into the examination room, standing under the teaching building, waiting for the examination room to open.

The density of the crowd makes the air seem to be thin.

Overhead, the sun was blazing, and the sun was making people's heads dizzy.

Most of them chatted with their acquaintances, and they gathered together in twos.

The classmate occupied a shady place for Xie Yan Chi, and while chatting with him, he set up a small tent on his forehead with his hand, and looked around: "Let me see if there are any beautiful sisters in other schools."

Xie Yan Chi was leaning his back against the wall, yawning lazily, and didn't bother to talk.

Until the person next to him excitedly ripped off his sleeve: "Look left! Under the billboard, although there is only a side face, but you can see from the figure and temperament that it is absolutely smooth! "

Xie Yan Chi raised his eyes perfunctorily.

However, when he caught the figure, he suddenly stopped.

No matter how far apart they were, no matter how long the two of them had been apart, he could still recognize who that person was at a glance.

Qin Yu Jue stood in a place completely exposed to the sun, lowered her eyes and looked at the structural diagram of the examination room handed out by the volunteers when she entered the school gate.

She wore a high ponytail, a few strands of broken hair hanging down softly to the sides of her face, and her back was straight.

Even if she doesn't dress up deliberately, it's still very eye-catching.

Perhaps it was too hot, but she raised her hand and wiped the sweat from her lower neck with her wrist.

Xie Yan Chi watched quietly for a while, and then straightened up suddenly.

The classmate next to him was stunned for a moment and subconsciously shouted.

But he ignored it as if he was going straight in the direction of Qin Yu Jue.

Then, stop behind her.

Xie Yan Chi was very tall, and the pitch-black shadow instantly shrouded him, covering Qin Yu Jue tightly.

The scorching light was blocked, leaving a piece of yin land, and the eyes that had been burned by the sun suddenly relaxed.

Qin Yu Jue noticed the change in light and shadow, and couldn't help but pause, and tilted her head slightly.

The boy behind her was lazily leaning against the sign, frowning and looking down at the characters on the admission ticket, as if he hadn't paid attention to himself at all.

Nothing strange.

Qin Yu Jue retracted her gaze and turned her head.

The two of them stood quietly one after the other.