𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 - 1

☾︎☀︎︎☠︎︎☀︎︎☽︎

☾︎☀︎︎☠︎︎☀︎︎☽︎

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 - 2

☾︎☀︎︎☠︎︎☀︎︎☽︎

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS? THIS IS AN AMBUSH. GUARDS ATTACK, KILL THEM, BURN THEM ALL..." screamed the Mad King Ares Targaryen, he had just reached Harrenhal for the tourney when he suddenly landed in an unfamiliar big chamber with fire burning around and couches, chairs scattered around, and a big black square like thing in the middle and in front of the seats.

"FATHER"

"ARES"

Two voices shouted together and Ares around, his clothes disheveled, hair a tangled mess, face grown with beard, nails long and unkempt and eyes red with madness glaring at his approaching so called family.

"Fathe-"

"VISERYS? WHERE IS VISERYS?" Rhaella screamed in fear and looked around while Elia was consoling her good mother but herself looked anxious and nervous about her children.

"Rhaenys, Aegon" she whispered and her eyes were filled with tears of worry and fear as she looked at her husband, who was handling the king.

"YOU, YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING BOY, WHERE IS YOUR SWORD, DID YOU NOT HERE WE ARE KIDNAPPED, WE ARE GOING TO BE ATTACKED, PROTECT ME, PROTECT YOUR KING, YOU FOOL." screamed Ares again in his scratchy voice looking every inch of a madman as he glared at his horrified son, the Silver Prince Rhaegar Targaryen, who stood in front of his mother and wife protectively.

"YOU-"

"ARES TARGARYEN..."

A loud booming voice was heard and Ares turned around only to fall back in shock and it was not just him. Queen Rhaella Targaryen let out a muffled scream which turned into a sob when she registered the people who stood in front of them.

"F-father, M-mother, U-uncle D-duncan, A-aunt J-jenny, A-aunt R-Rhaelle, What, How, Y-you?"

Rhaella stuttered at every word, tears streaming down her eyes and hands on her lips, staring at her dead family in disbelief, as she leaned on her equally shocked daughter in law Elia Martell, who was supporting her or she might have also fallen back from the shock like Aerys, who was still on the ground staring at them in bafflement.

"I-impossible, impossible, HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? WHAT SORCERY IS THIS? WHO ARE YOU? HOW DARE YOU IMPERSONATE MY FAMILY, KILL THEM -"

Ares stood up and started yelling and pointing fingers at the Targaryen's who were dead but he was stopped in the middle of it when a loud 'thud' echoed in the chamber.

It was Shaera Targaryen who had delivered a slap to her crazy son, staring in his red eyes with a murderous glare.

Rhaegar Targaryen who stood behind his father jolted out of his trance hearing the noise only to take a step back, his expression pale and breath quickened as he stared at the Targaryen's, his family, who died in the tragedy of Summerhall, the day he was born.