Chapter 9

Next day

In the morning

Veer was feeding Naira her breakfast.She said that she could eat on her own today but Veer wanted to feed her so at the end who was she to deny because ofcourse she loved when her brother fed her.

Naira:Bhai no more please.I am more full.

Veer:Naira bub you have eaten enough I know and that is good but just a few more bites baby then you don't have to eat anymore.

Seeing that her bhaiya was right and only a few more bites were left she decided to finish it.

Just then the door of the room opened and Shalini entered.She went closer to them and patted Naira's head while saying,Hello baby.

Naira said while smiling,Hi Shalini di

Shalini:How are you now?

Naira:I am fine di

Shalini: Feeling better?

Naira:Yes

Shalini smiled and said,That's good.

Shalini then looked at Veer and said,Veer umm I have to take Naira's blood for some tests.

Suddenly Naira choked on the food which she was eating and started to cough hardly.Veer widened his eyes and quickly took the glass of water from the side table and helped her to drink it.Shalini also rubbed her back.

Shalini: Slowly Naira are you fine now?,she said with a worried face.

After drinking the water and taking some deep breaths Naira felt better now.

Naira:Yes di I am fine now

Veer:What fine?How did you suddenly choke?

Naira:Bhai what can I do?Di only told about the blood test and I was  suddenly shocked that's why,she said with a pout and looked down.

Veer and Shalini both looked at each other and sighed.

Veer:Okay now finish your breakfast come on

Naira:bhaiya I will eat but please na I don't want to blood test, please?She said looking at him with her puppy eyes.

Veer chuckled and said,hmm we will talk about it later first eat.

Naira also didn't said anything more and started to eat.

After finishing her breakfast Veer kept the bowl aside and gave Naira a glass of water to drink.

After that Naira said,Bhai now I ate my breakfast,please I don't want blood test.It will pain, please?
You already gave me so many injections yesterday and it's still paining.I don't want more pain please bhaiya.

Veer sighed heavily.He sat beside her and hugged her while saying,Baby I know that you are in pain but blood test doesn't hurt much.It will be over soon and you have done it before also right?You also know that it doesn't pain then please do it.

Veer continued,And you know why we are doing this test?Naira looked up from his chest and shooked her head as no cutely.Veer smiled softly at his sister and said,We are doing this so we could know if you are fine or not.If the test results are fine that means you are also fine now and then you can go home quickly.

At that Naira's eyes sparkled with happiness and she said smiling,Really bhai.I can go home?Veer hummed while nodding.Naira said excitedly,then can I go home today only?

Veer looked at Shalini and she signalled something to him.Yeah okay if the test results come today only and if they are positive then we can think about it but for that you have to let Shalini take your blood,he said.

Naira looked at Shalini and said innocently,it will not pain much right di?

Shalini said reassuring her,No bub it will not.I will do it gently.

Naira finally nodded her head.Shalini took her hand and tied the tourniquet in her hand.She then took the empty syringe and as soon as Naira saw it she immediately turned her face towards Veer as Veer was sitting beside her.She buried her face in his chest.

Soon she felt a sharp prick and hissed.Shh you are doing so good.Just a little more baby,Veer said while rubbing her other hand.

Shalini was done taking the blood so she pulled out the needle.Naira also pulled her face out,Ahh it hurted bhai,Naira said with little tears in her eyes.Veer hugged her from back and said,its over now baby you did so well.

Shalini:Okay Veer now I am going and hope the results are positive.

Veer:hmm

Shalini:Bye bachha

Naira:Bye bye di

And then Shalini left the room after kissing Naira's head.Veer then turned towards Naira and said,Hmm so what you wanna do now?

Naira pouted and said,Don't know Bhai.

Veer: do you want to go to the garden?

Naira: Really I can go?,she said excitedly.

Veer chuckled and said,Yeah baby you can.I think you are better than yesterday and can you walk by your
own or should I carry you?

Naira:No no bhai I can walk.Lets go na please.

Veer:Yes baby come

And with that Veer took her outside in the garden.He knew that Naira loved nature and she would love to spend time in the garden.

Once they were in the garden Veer told Naira to sit at one place first but she wanted to roam around so Veer also agreed.Naira walked around the garden.She sat on the ground, picked some flowers and also played with some dogs who were present in the garden.

Veer:Naira baby now let's go

Naira:One second bhai,she said while laughing as one of the dogs was continuously licking her.She finally placed the dog aside and bid him bye.Then they both went and sat on one of the chairs.

They started talking about random things enjoying the cool breeze.The weather was really nice.White,fluffy clouds few across the sky.After sometime Veer's phone rang.He picked up the call.

Hello....yes...oh...yeah yeah I am coming,he hanged up the call.

Veer:Naira there is an emergency so I have to go.So now let's go inside,hmm?

Naira:Okay bhaiya I also enjoyed.Thank you bhaiya,she said and hugged him.

Veer smiled and kissed her forehead.Then they both went inside the hospital.

Hey guys so that's it for today!!!
I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter
And if you did please don't forget to vote
Also please also write some comments
Then I will be more motivated to write
And are you guys liking the story??
Bye guys