EP:17

Next day:

(So students you all are provided with a map...the first to plant their group based flag will get points...and till end of all games who had more points will get free buffee passes)As soon as mr.edwin(business prof)ended his talk everyone cheered...(So you all see the chits in bowl..each among five chits has name of leader of any one group from all branches...the name chosen will take any 5 members of any branch people and then they all will work till end)....everyone cheered and then prof Edwin and nat started to take chits from bowl...

(Mr.Min yoongi..)Prof nat took fav5 leader name making him stand beside other 3 groups...(And last is Mr.brine..)
Everyone except six names taken stood in line ....(You may choose now)said prof Edwin to brine and yoongi...(Namjoon,jungkook,hoseok,Jin and ...)yoongi looked btw jiminie and Tae...(Y/n got selected by other group leader)....

(Tae..)Jk ended making yoongi glare at him...jk gave apologetic look to yoonmin...(Okay,brine select)...brine came front and took names(rehina,brone,javin,Jane and jiminie)brine gave small smile to jiminie who smiled back lightly...

Everyone stood beside group leader...brine looked at his group member and started to instruct(guys..we will divide the tasks...first miss.rehina you will be one who will have map,mr.javin/Jane you both will be one to look up on heavy works along with me and take care of girls.. brone you will take care of all requirements along with ms.jiminie...okay?)everyone nodded..jiminie even though felt uncomfortable but just let it be for a day..

(Everyone start and yes!try to return till 7:00 sharp...no-one is allowed to come more late as this site is little dangerous) everyone nodded at instructor and started their journey..

My fiance yoon:
Jiminie sorry...please baby mochi be careful...
                                         Baby mochi: I'll be ...don't worry and it's okay..

AT  TARGET AREA SIGHT:

Brone guided everyone and they all followed too...yoongi also instructed his team and everyone was wondering around jungle to find the target point...

AFTERNOON(3:50)

brine team stopped by small lake and started to take rest...jiminie sat with her feet in lake enjoying cold water touching her feet in cold weather...brine team except jiminie were sitting/leaning leaning on tree and grass..jiminie enjoyed small fishes swimming in water and little waterfall and then walked towards her teammates to eat something...

(Hello I'm Jane Jones from U.S...I'm from  business branch)Jane said starting conversation...(I'm brone son from U.K...I'm also from business branch)..(I'm brine Charles from New York and I'm from business department too)
..javin looked at both boys and also spoke swallowing bite(I'm javin Chauhan from india...I'm from pediatrician branch)....rehina rolled her eyes and spoke(I'm leon rehina from South Korea... I'm from medicine branch).....everyone now looked at jiminie who felt stare and gulped before speaking with small polite smile(I'm jiminie singhania from Pakistan...I'm also from medicine branch)..(wait, isn't Pakistan and India enemies)brone asked with shocked face making jiminie and javin look at e/o and burst into laughter...(No,they aren't...just cuz armies are enemy doesn't mean native will be enemy too)javin explained making others nodd..they all then gradually talked,rehina also behaved nicely surprising everyone except jiminie as they all heard of medical beauty as rude girl...

YOONGI SIDE:
Yoongi team was walking untill Tae spoke(hyung's..pleas let's take a rest)jk also nodded sweating...yoongi sighed and sat down while jin arranged food for all...(Yoongi eat something)Jin spoke as she saw yoongi sitting silently...(Ha..okay)yoongi spoke and took a bite...yoongi was worrying for jiminie as she was with three unknown boys and also rude medical beauty...(Hyung?)asked namjoon...yoongi look at him flinching little(why are you  lost,hyung?)...yoongi sighed and shaked his head but everyone knew that he was worried for Jiminie...jk felt guilty but smiled when Tae patted his hand...

EVENING(6:55)

     Sun already settled down while brone team were near target...(Look guys,there is the target point) javin said making everyone look at point...rehina and jiminie walked as brone and other boys suggested for girls to flag...jiminie stood behind rehina and both flagged at same time...there was already one flag which happened to be fav5...rehina turned around making jiminie to fall back and twist her ankle(ahhh..)

Hearing jiminie yell ,boys walked near them...(I'm so sorry jiminie)rehina said as she squated down..(it's okay)jiminie smiled through pain...javin squated and examined jiminie foot(you have ankle twisted)...jiminie nodded and tried to stand but failed ...javin holded jiminie and took her in bridle style...(Javin..put me down please...I can walk)jiminie pleaded knowing the results of letting other boy touch her...javin shaked his head and walked ahead...(Jiminie had tied her jacket around her waist as she wore frock)..

AT CAMPSITE(7:00):

Every other group was there except brone one...yoongi was getting worried for Jiminie ...he also stood up to walk towards target area but sat back as Jin assured him...(Hyung look jiminie)Tae completed her words making everyone attention towards team brine... yoongi's blood boiled at sight of his baby mochi in other guy arm...jiminie who had worried face turned pale at red eyes of her fiance...she gulped and wiggled making javin place her on near by chair...

(What happened jiminie?)Tae asked making javin speak(she twisted her feet)...jiminie eyed Tae to help her

stand...Tae helped her but as soon jiminie stood,she yelled little making yoongi eyes turn soft...Jin and Tae helped jiminie and left for their room along with fav5...

CORRIDOR:

as soon as they reached corridor yoongi picked up jiminie in his arms making jiminie gasp but hold his shoulders...yoongi tightened his hold on jiminie waist and walked towards girls room...(Y/n also joined them)

Continue.....( I will solve pics matter soon)