Little Big Blurb 4 *

Request: A blurb for Little Big Fan where you and Max are having sex the morning after a date and your best friend drops off Isabella earlier than expected

Request: Hey omg I love little big fan series so much
I was wondering if you could do a smut for it?

Request: I would love to see a little blurb of max running out the home because he was 🤏🏻 this close to being caught by Bella. 100/10 loved it sm and I'm not ready for it to be over

This is set before Isabella found out about your relationship

— Hide & Flee  —

Max's soft kisses trailed down your neck, pulling you from the depths of sleep

Max's soft kisses trailed down your neck, pulling you from the depths of sleep. His fingers grazed your bare side, tracing a delicate path from your shoulder down to your waist, the cool morning air contrasting with the warmth of his touch. Your legs remained tucked under the comforter, tangled with his.

You opened your eyes to see his smiling face inches from yours, his messy hair framing his bright blue eyes. He looked at you with that familiar twinkle, one that made your heart flutter.

"Morning, beautiful," he murmured, his lips brushing against your cheek.

"Morning," you replied, your voice still heavy with sleep. You stretched languidly, wrapping your arms around him and pulling him closer, savouring the comforting weight of his body against yours, much like the night before.

Max's fingers continued their lazy exploration, sending shivers down your spine as he traced gentle patterns on your skin, specifically around the marks he left last night.

"Any plans for today?" he asked, his voice a low rumble in your ear.

"Nothing until Isabella gets home this afternoon," you said, a mischievous smile playing on your lips. "So we have the whole morning to ourselves," you added.

Max's eyes lit up with a playful grin. "In that case," he whispered, his voice dropping to a conspiratorial tone, "how about we make the most of it?"

You brushed your fingers through his hair. "Hmm, how so?" you asked even though you knew the answer.

He rolled over, pinning you beneath him with a gentle but insistent pressure. "Let me show you," he mumbled before claiming your lips in a gentle kiss.

His lips moved against yours with a slow tantalizing rhythm, his free hand sliding up your side to cup your face. You melted into the kiss, feeling the heat between you intensify with each passing second. Max deepened the kiss, his tongue brushing against yours, igniting a fire that spread through your entire body.