♡34. 𝙄- 𝙃𝙀𝙇𝙇𝙊!? 𝙄'𝙢 𝙂𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘼𝙧𝙜𝙪𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝘼𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨!♡

3rd Person's POV:

Ok, for those who didn't understand the last shit about Stick it to the man in the last chapter let me explain:

It was because about Adam's 2nd wife, Eve. Adam believes that Eve came out of his ribs was because God wanted her there, which made Lucifer get the chance to allure her, and make her eat the apple. But it was actually Y/n who did it since she informed the Big G about it so it was kind of complicated.

Ok, Back to the story. Adam chuckled nervously by Y/n's knowledge. "Uh, yeah. Sure got me here, didn't it? hehe... Right, Sera?"

"We can comfirm it, Y/n and I. He was the first human soul in Heaven..." "Sera, please don't get me started. When he first got to Heaven I got allured" Charlie looked over at those 2 but then said determinied.

"Well, I bet Angel is doing all of those things right now!" Adam furrowed his brows and snapped his fingers, making a sphere appear. "Then let's fucking see it bruh!" The orb, showing Cherri, Angel, Husk, Niffty and Sir Pentious at a sex club. 

Sir Pentious attempts to flirt with Cherri by offering to buy her a drink, and when she ask why, he quickly says that he is buying everyone in the club a drink. 

Angel complains about his work day again, and Cherri tries to get him to take some drugs. Husk shows disapproval, saying that if Angel wants to fuck up all his progress then he can, but that Husk thought he was better than that. 

Angel at first refuses, but then gives in after Sir Pentious buys Cherri a shot, and then claims he bought everyone a shot. 

Adam uses this to try and convince the angel court that Angel is not worthy of Heaven. "Heavenly people, what more do you need to see? The porn star chose a night of debauchery. That's not a soul worthy of being in Heaven!" 

Charlie stood up and furrow her brows. "Uhm, objection! Are you really telling me you've never had a drink with friends at the end of a hard day?" Y/n and Adam looked at her and said in union.

"Uh, we don't have hard days? It's fucking Heaven, bitch" The bitch part was added by Adam, he stared at Y/n and smiled softly by the understanding they had to each other.

"You seriously gonna sit there and pretend like this behavior is ok?" Adam asked again which made Charlie growl before Adam puts Vaggie on the spot by asking what she thinks. Panicking, Vaggie runs to the bathroom.

"What? Vaggie, can you hold it?! Ughhhhhhh... Angel will make good decisions, come on! We have to keep watching! Please?" Y/n stared at Charlie's pleading and looked over at Adam, as her eyes gestured to him to permit this keep going.

Adam sighed, that was his woman who he chosen, he has to be responsible and take charge of his decision, he looked at Sera blankly and nodded. "Yeah, I don't know" 

"I don't really give 2 shit about all of this but Y/n trust him and wants this to continue so..." Adam shrugged by Sera's response. 

Emily stared at Sera. "Yeah, let's give him a chance" "Very well, the court will allow it" Sera permitted, which made Charlie cheer in joy. "Fuck, yes!" That made Emily and Sera cringe a bit by her vulgar words.

Huh? Adam's a joke right?

"I mean... heh... thank you" They resume their watching of the club, with Niffty shown as drunk, making a mess and attempting to eat things such as chlorine and bleach. 

Angel eventually snaps at her, which causes Niffty to cry. Angel calms her down by letting her play with Husk, which Husk begrudgingly allows. 

Sir Pentious asks Cherri to 'do a sex' with him, and then claims he is having sex with everyone there, causing him to get dragged into a room by some other demons.

Husk and Cherri briefly argue over Angel, before Angel spots Valentino, who is also at the club. Niffty runs to him, citing him as a 'bad boy', and Angel catches her, accidentally gaining the attention of Valentino. He expresses interest in Niffty, clearly seeing her as another potential for his studio. Angel tells him to fuck off, which provokes him to manacle his arm and remind him he owns his soul. 

Angel snaps that while he does in the studio, Val technically doesn't have any say in what Angel does or says off the clock, and once again tells him to fuck off. 

Valentino angrily backhands Angel to the floor, causing blood to flow from his mouth and threatens that he will make the next day at work horrible for him, but Angel says it was worth it as they leave the club, Husk clapping him on the shoulder. 

On her way out, Niffty rips some of Valentino's neck fluff out for her 'collection', causing him pain. Angel invites Cherri to join the hotel, but Cherri refuses, going off to have sex with another male demon, much to Pentious's annoyance.

"See! He did everything on your checklist! He was selfless, he stopped Niffty from stealing and he stuck it to that moth man!" Charlie was happy while Y/n put on a serious face.

So... That bug didn't really care about to my warning huh?

"Uhhh... well, uh... then why isn't he here then? Hm?" "What?" Y/n blinked unsymetrically by Adam's questioning. "Yeah, why isn't he here?" Emily questioned as well. The angels observing the court all murmur together. 

"Wait... none of you know what gets someone into Heaven? But... Nanny! You must know something right!? Why don't you tell us? You know very much isn't that?" Charlie asked as if she thought she knew, Y/n groaned and slammed on the table her fist. 

"THAT IS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM CHARLOTTE!" She glared at her but calmed down. "It seems like you've explained a lot, yet you haven't explained anything. All this, all the things you've said were discussed by your point of view, and that's one of the example that symbolize the Sin of Pride" She pointed at Charlie with her finger accusively.

"You've never tried to take a step forward and look for THE absolute solution for all of this, no getting stucked in the same place and repeating this cycle on loop! Hell! Until now we've never discussed to the serious problem of it, WE'VE NEVER GOTTEN TO THE DEPTH OF IT! And we've never discussed this issue seriously" Charlie seems upset by Y/n's speech, then she looked at Y/n.

"But Nanny... I thought you were on my side..." Y/n scoffed with a smile. "Your side? Me?" She turned to face her with a smiley face.

"I was never on your side, neither Hell's side, neither Lucifer's and neither Heaven's... I was always on the side... Of the Absolute Power"