Chapter 1

Third person (for this part)     Funny how my mother used to tell me stories about monsters, so every night before I went to bed I would have her check under my bed but unknown to her she birth one.

            "kids hurry up we leave in 2 minutes or else y'all will be late to school and I to work"  their father yelled from downstairs.

         "I call shotgun to the front seat" Rosie twin brother Ethan yelled

       "I'm the oldest i get the front seat" The older brother Dylan yelled back at him

   "first one there gets the seat" Their mother just yelled at them

"fine" both said before they both bolted out the front door.

As Rosie made her way down she saw her father drinking a cup of coffee while chuckling at the idiots who ran out the door who are currently pushing each other on the ground. 

"hey sweetheart, how are you feeling today?" dad asked her as she wasn't feeling well yesterday due to fucking period cramps.

"better"

"You up for school?"

"yes,plus I still can't miss today as I have a huge math test and there are no do overs"

"well then lets you get you to school" the rest of the kids ran out to the car whereas Dylan and Ethan are still fighting so Rosie takes it as her chance to get into the passenger seat without them noticing.

"boys get in the car now" dad yelled out.

Both boys departed and looked at the passenger side to see Rosie with a smile on her face while waving to them. They both grunt and dust off whatever dirt they had before they got into the back seat with the little ones.  The car ride to school was anything but silence the two boy started fighting about a girl they both liked about who was gonna ask her to homecoming. The little kids were fighting about what movie to watch but by the time they figure it out they were rushed out of the car by their father. He kissed them goodbye and watched them run off to their friends.  Now it was just the three teenagers left in the car.

"are you sure your okay today" Father asked Rosie who has been quiet the entire ride.

"yea I'm fine just a little tired that's all" she replied but she wasn't exactly tired she was just thinking of how she was going to get out of a mess she got herself into without dragging her family into it.

"okay baby girl just now call me if anything alright, if not remember those two knuckle heads in the back  can take you home "

"hey why call us knuckleheads"

"Umm do you see how you're  both behaving" With that both Rosie and Their father started laughing. They arrived at school, both boys bolted out of the car while Rosie gave her dad a goodbye kiss and then made her way into school.  She watched as her father left the school grounds and then waited until both of her brothers weren't in view until she made her way to the school basement that was "off limits" but in reality its used for smoking, hook ups, drugs, etc: stuff that isn't allowed at school.

"hey red, welcome back, tell us you got the money" Red the nickname they gave her as she had ginger hair, either ginger or red is one of the nicknames she is called. But what her boss likes to call her is spitfire as fire can be calm but suddenly it can get out of control and that's how he views her  calm but dangerous. 

" sadly I couldn't get it, but I have a plan" After she told them her plan everyone agreed with it.  Someone was about to speak up when the room suddenly went dead quiet as their boss walked in. One of their gym teachers, he is a cool guy that everyone loves but they don't know about his secret life or anyone in that basement .  Most of the kids are either good quiet kids, rich, middle class, it's a mix of different kids with different home lives. That is why they say never judge a book by its cover just because it's pretty on the outside doesn't mean the same for the inside or it could start of good before everything goes downhill you just never know until you read it, if you could finish the book after all some  just can't continue the story.