~21~🤍

(this is gonna mention trouble eating so if you think that will trigger you in any way please don't read this part, take care of yourselves please🫶)

I was laying on her chest wide awake. She had managed to fall asleep a while ago, but I couldn't. It was 4am and I just couldn't stop thinking.

Tears fell down my face onto my girlfriend's hoodie. I tried my best to keep my sobs silent. I kept my breathing calm and held onto her waist tighter, hoping I wouldn't wake her.

I was crying for about 10 minutes before I heard her stirring. I quietly sniffled before she fully woke up, and then attempted to stay quiet. As she eventually woke up, she gently played with my hair, which caused me to let out a little sob from the affection.

"Honey? you're still awake?" I heard her raspy voice.

I tightened my grip on her waist and then sniffled once again.

"What's wrong, you're crying?" She pulled me away from her and then sat up.

She turned my lights on and looked into my eyes.

"Tell me baby, what is it hm?"

I started sobbing and buried my head into her shoulder.

"I'm just really struggling with things." I groaned.

She slowly ran her fingers up and down my back and carefully spoke.

"Please tell me what's going on sweet girl, I really care about you and I want to know whats going on."

I just continued sobbing into her hoodie.

"I'm really struggling to eat. It sounds stupid but I'm scared to eat, like I'm just really worried about it."

She carried on running her fingers up and down my back to keep me calm and also whispered sweet things into my ear. After a few minutes, she pulled me away from her shoulder.

"Look at me baby." She spoke.

I looked into her eyes and grabbed hold of her hands. Tight.

"I'm so extremely proud of you, I understand how difficult it is, I really do, but you're doing so so well. You're making me so proud and I know you're trying your best. And you know what? As long as you're trying, that's all that matters. I'm always gonna be so proud of you though no matter what." She said as she paused a few times to gently kiss my lips.

Even more tears came to my eyes and I fell back into her arms. I just kept thanking her over and over and told her how grateful I was to have her and that I really appreciated her.

She placed gentle kisses on my neck and shoulder. I continued sniffling a little, but had stopped crying.

"How about we do something to make you feel a little better? We could do some colouring, or listen to music, or maybe you can nap for a bit and then we could go for a walk and then when we get up we could nap for a bit longer if you're still sleepy?"

"The.. last one?" I almost stuttered, "But can we put something on while we sleep please?"
(literally me😋 if i'm not on call with my gf i have to have youtube on while i sleep😭)

She nodded and held onto me.

"Of course we can." She whispered.

I shuffled down her body slightly, my lower half between her legs and my head on her stomach. I held onto her waist with one hand and held my teddy in the other hand.
(i can't sleep without my teddy it's a problem😔)

Almost immediately, I fell asleep. And when I woke up, it was almost 8am. The sun was about to start rising.

"Good morning my love," My girlfriend spoke, "How'd you sleep?"

"Although it was only a few hours, it was the best sleep I've had in a while."

"Really?"

"Mhm. Only because you were with me though." I added.

She giggled and slightly blushed at what I said, then we started getting ready to go out. We were both wearing the same thing; a hoodie and joggers. She was wearing one of my hoodies and I was wearing one of hers.

We left the house wearing that and she'd also put my hair up for me, but left hers down. I loved seeing her with her hair down.

She gently took my hand in hers just after we left my house. We walked to a nearby field, and then sat on a bench where we could see the sunrise. I laid my head on her shoulder before she looked down at me. She stared while smiling.

"You're so beautiful."

I smiled and moved into her arms.

"You're even more beautiful. I'm like.. obsessed with you."

She smiled and moved me away from her, then kissed my head. I returned to my original position with my head on her shoulder. We sat there for about an hour before beginning to walk back home.

this went on for so much longer in my notes but i'm way too tired to carry it on💔

ive genuinely done nothing but cry today and yk when you've cried so much that you're really tired? that's me rn but i have to make food because i haven't had dinner yet😔

anyway i'm so proud of you always🤍

~L