𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖍

Previously, on chapter Sixteenth,

"Listen to me Ella, things have change since the day you were gone. Terrible things that happened here." Poppy began as Kissy Missy Hug herself nervously making Ella frown, but didnt say anything. " What's happening down here is bigger than all of us. . . .and i need you. . the others need you. . . .so we can take revenge on that thing."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Please, i dont want to hurt you." Ella plead as she tried to find a solution to save Miss Delight. But mist delight didnt listen as she began to chased her when the lights were now flickering." I dont want to hurt you! Im trying to save everyone! PLEASE JUST LISTEN!" Ella yelled as she continued to run as fast as she could while miss Delight chased after her letting out craze laughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Miss. . . . .Miss Delight??" Ella spoke as her voice spoke and her hands began to tremble in fear and horror." I. . . . i didnt. . . .I didn't mean to. . . " Ella said as Miss delight's bloody hand reach out weakly." Miss. . .Ella. . . .dont. . . .dont cry. . ." Miss delight said weakly as Ella tears continued to drop down on her face as Miss Delight place her bloody hand on Ella's cheek softly making Ella hold her bloody hand as she trembles.

"You. . . .You did. . . .what all. . . you can. . . do to save. . . ..me. . .from the hunger. . . "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"E. . . . . . .Ella??"

"D-Dogday??"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two of the stared at each other as neither one of them speak. Dogday was staring at her with wide eyes in shock and disbelief. He couldnt believe it, its her. She's finally here and she looks. . .. so different. But as a same time, she looks even beautiful to him, especially seeing her hair is down instead seeing her hair as a bun many years ago.

"Its you. . . . .you're here. . . .alive." Dogday said with a relief voice that held tiredness but also happiness in it. Ella stared at him with wide eyes. Sure, she seen his half body back in the game and seeing him in real life and known him for many years. She couldn't help it but to cry. Seeing that his lower half is gone meaning that his legs could be somewhere or anywhere.

"You. . .you shouldnt be here angel. . . its too dangerous." Dogday said, feeling worried that Catnap might found her and hurt her." You need to leave Angel. You need to live." He said to her again, hopping that Ella would leave for her own safety, he doesnt care that if he dies, he rather not seeing Ella died or hurt. But to his surprise, Ella shook her head furiously before giving him a determined look on her face." I rather die than leaving you alone Dogday." she said as she began to unstrapping the belts to free him with the help of some mini critters.

Though he was a little afraid of those things but to his surprise, they never attacked him or trying to crawl inside of him. Once he felt himself free, he was put on Ella's back in piggy back stype before both of them heard a insane giggling noise from the other mini critters as they began to crawl out of the holes." Oh no." Dogday said with worried and slight fear in his voice while Ella cursed in her language." Putang ina." before she start running with the other mini critters, who are not insane on her either her shoulders, arms or head or on Dogday as she run.

Dogday always looks back to see the other mini critters where chasing after them before yelping when Ella slided down on the slide before continued running. He looks ahead and saw a gap to jump across making him look worried." Angel! i dont think we can make it!" he said but Ella didnt listen as she continued to run so fast making his grip tighten." ANGEL!" Dogday panic when he felt her going faster before screaming on top of his lungs when Ella jumped.

Then they crashed down before Ella slammed the button to slammed the door shut to stop the insane mini critters from following them even more. Ella was breathing heavily before her eyes went wide then look at Dogday, who was laying on the ground, staring at the ceiling.

"Dogday! are you okay?!" she yelled as she crawl to him, making Dogday snapped out of his surprise daze before pushing himself up to look at her." Are you hurt? im sorry! i didnt meant to suddenly leave back then and never tell you the reason why i left 10 years ago. I know that you might be angry at me and i deserve that." Ella apologized to him while in kneeling position, tears streaming down to her face makind Dogday stared at her face before crawling towards to her, without saying anything.

"Please say something . . . .anything. . .like go scream at me! be angry!" Ella plead before stopping when Dogday place his paw on her cheek as her tears continued to fall, staring at him.

like go scream at me! be angry!" Ella plead before stopping when Dogday place his paw on her cheek as her tears continued to fall, staring at him

Dogday stared at her for a second, running his thumb against his cheek softly as tears start fall down on his face as well. Ella stared at him as she watch his gaping smile widen more. " You're as beautiful as the day i lost you. . . . " he said softly making her tears up even more before both of them lean their foreheads to each other, eyes close as they relished each other presents after so many years of not seeing each other.

"i missed you dogday." she murmured softly making Dogday smile even more as she opened his eyes with a soft and loving gaze on it, even Ella didnt see it because her eyes are close." I missed you as well. . . . .My angel. . . . "

a/n: i am back! hahahaha! time to update this shiz and the others as well! Before going to seminar for film fest and also taking another nebulaizer for my asthma before leaving. Hope you guys like this chapter.