Chapter 20

Everyone rushed towards him. He came holding his stomach and sat there on his knees and screamed. Yuvraj who observed him stopped and looked at his brother's drama uninterestingly.

" Reyansh, what happened to you ? Why are you holding your stomach ? Are you hurt somewhere ? " Swarna asked him while tears slipped from her eyes. Yuvraj couldn't see his mother crying for his stupid brother and walked to them .

" Yes ma it is hurting. " He said and groaned in pain. Everyone became tense seeing it.

" Why beta ? Tell me what happened ? " By now Swarna was crying badly. And that's it yuvraj couldn't take it anymore he shouted " Stop with this drama Reyansh, NOW "

" Drama ? Bhai sa I am not doing any drama... I have not eaten my maa's handmade food for months and it is paining. You are calling it drama ? " Reyansh asked in a fake hurt voice. Everyone looked at him with their mouth open. Ayaan who was sitting on his left side, hit him on his head.

" Reyansh, do you even know how scared I was. I can't see my children in pain. Please never do this to me. " Swarna cried and Reyansh hugged his mother. She sobbed on his chest, after sometime she parted away and held his ear.

" Ahhh...ma just you were saying you can't see us in pain and now you....Aahhhh " Reyansh screamed in pain while other laughed at this drama.

Swarna left his ears, she was emotional seeing her son after somany months but didn't say anything for now. All the people came towards sofa and made him sit on it. Swarna had tears in her eyes and yuvraj side hugged her.
Meanwhile Ruhaani came with the Bowls of halwa From the kichen, to give bua and Akash when she spotted him sitting on the sofa.

The tray fell from her hands and everyone's attention went towards her when they heard a scream...

" TUM ??? " ( YOU ??? )
They looked at him confused while they heard another scream

" YAHI TO ME PUCH RAHI HU. TUM ? YAHA ? "

( I AM ASKING THE SAME. YOU ? HERE ? )

Everyone looked at them confused. Reyansh looked at her wearing the pink saree, vermilion in her hair. The bridal heena on her hands and he understood everything.

" Ruhi ki bachii...." He screamed and ran towards her. She quickly went on the other side of dining table.

" Stop... please...let me expla..." Ruhaani tried to stop him but he came to the other side and Ruhaani again ran towards the hall where everyone was seeing this circus with widen eyes and open mouths.

" Explain ? Kya... " He threw a pillow on he and she professionally dodged it. " Ruk Tu.... explain karna hai na. Idher aa ek baar me karwata hu ache se explain " he yelled at her when she went into one of the chambers in the left side. Reyansh ran after her, screaming at her to stop.

( Explain ? What....)
(Stop...you want to explain right ? Come here once I will make you explain )

" What the fuck just happened now ? " Ayaan questioned looking at the direction where they both went. Aisha Kicked him on his leg and he groaned " sorry sorry "

" Yuvraj ? " Dadosa questioned yuvraj if he had any idea. He just shrugged his shoulders and was about to leave when they heard another scream. He turned around and saw...

Ruhaani was Running behind Reyansh, holding a freaking gold showpiece in her hand. Reyansh hurriedly hid behind his brother and Ruhaani was running so fast, her foot got stuck in her saree and...

She closed her eyes ready to embarrass herself. The hall went silent and then they heard three screams...

Ruhaani screamed when she was about to fall, instead she felt the familiar rough hands around her waist. She opened her eyes and stared into his eyes. They both were lost in their world when Reyansh cleared his throat from behind. He left her when she was stable now.