Chapter 05

After another 2 months -

Jimin is talking with his hyungs in his Mansion's office room .

This room is soundproof .They all are talking about their enemies. As they are mafia ,they have many human enemies too.

 As they are mafia ,they have many human enemies too

Jimin : That bastard is going to pay . Jin Hyung ready a team , tomorrow we will attack them. *smirk*

Jin : Ok Jimin .*smirk*

(His hyungs love Jimin like their little brother as Jimin is youngest but 1st youngest.Jimin calls them Hyungs . They calls him by Jimin's name as Jimin told them to do.They are like family .)

Suga : i will hack their all system .

Jimin : Hmm....

Jk : Btw hyung how is our Luna ?*Bunny smile*

Jimin smile .

Jimin : She is doing well. She is growing beautifully. Now she is starting to move a lot .Doctor said that she is healthy .

Rm : We are happy to know that we really cant wait for our little Luna .*smile*

Jhope : Yes hyung. After 3 months Luna will be in our King's arms .

Jimin : I know .Im just waiting for that day when she will born .

Jk : But Hyung what about that B*tch ?

Jimin : Dont worry i know what to do with her .*Evil smile*

Suga : I know what you are thinking .*smirk*

Jimin just smirks back.

Night time -

Jimin comes out of the bathroom after a good shower . He is just wearing a towel around his torso. He is drying his hair with another towel. As he is a wolf his hearing power is high.He heard someone's footstep behind him.

Jimin : Stop right there .*cold voice*

Jimin looked at the mirror & saw Kion is standing behind him with wide eyes as she is looking at his well-built body . Jimin quickly wears a bathrobe .

Jimin turns around to face her .

Jimin : What the hell you are doing here ?*glare*

Kion : Ahmm Jimin don't scare me .I was just waiting for you .*smile innocently*

Jimin : Why ?

Kion : Jimin umm....i love you .*shy*

Jimin can hear her heartbeat which is saying that she is lying .

Jimin : Oh really .*smirk*

Kion :Ye...yes Jimin. Plz after the baby is born we can be together .plz i really love you .

Jimin : We can't.I know you dont love me you love my money .*dark voice *

Kion : No...no ...its its not true .....*Slutter*

Jimin stood in front of her & glared at her with his cold eyes .Kion is feeling scared as his eyes are showing anger .

Jimin : I know how much greedy you are .& i belong to someone *while looking at her big tummy*She is going to enter in my life soon so stop dreaming you witch. You know i can kill you without mercy but still you are doing this . Dont cross your limit or the result will be very bad .Im bearing you just for my baby ,after she is born you will get out of my life .*dark voice*

Kion gulped in fear .

Jimin : Now go to your room before i shoot you .*glare*

Kion quickly goes out of his room.

Jimin : F*ck this b*tch . Hey Moon Goddess just give me patience. My love plz come out quickly .

Jimin sighs & wears his pant . After that he lay on his bed . Tomorrow he needs to go on a mission . He secures this mansion with his loyal guards(wolves). He cant risk his love's life in danger .

*in Mind*

Joi : Jimin dont worry our love will be ok.

Jimin : I know but i can't trust that b*tch .

Joi : Ikr . Dont worry tomorrow before leaving just hypnotize her & tell her to take care of our mate easy .

Jimin : Yeh you are right. i will do this . I will hypnotize for 1 day as i will come back at nightime .

Joi : So now just relax yourself .

After that, he fall asleep.