36

Tae POV :

I entered in the house to find it awefully quite. I closed the door going in the kitchen to find it empty. Where is everyone? No servents , maid. No one. I rushed to my room opening the door to find it dark. Where is yn? Did she went somewhere?. Soon some fairy light turned on giving the room a warm light. I looked around to find the room decorated. The heart balloons and fairy lights It's my wife idea. I smiled knowing It's a surprise made for me. She loves giving me random surprises. I never felt this much loved ever not even my eomma. It will sound rude she loved me but a little lower than Jin hyung and after I went to hostel I didn't even get that much love. But she , she make me feel loved in a way my heart smiles.

Our relation is just like other Husband wife but It's too special for us, for me. I stepped inside the room removing my blazer. I looked around hoping to see her. I felt someone's hand sneaking around my waist with the familiar perfume making me smile. She putted her head on my back.

Yn : I love you.

I turned facing her to find her smiling ear to ear.

Tae : Oh my. This smile. There is something happening here.

I said pointing towards my chest making her frown.

Yn : What?

She asked putting her hand there giving me butterflies. She looked up at me.

Yn : What happened?

She asked. I chuckled and pull her close to me by her waist.

Tae : Nothing. My heart is happy after seeing its owner.

She looked at me with done expression then chuckled followed by me.

Yn : Ahh. If you are done. Listen.

Tae : Okay. I am all ears.

Yn : There is something for you there.

She said pointing towards the bed.
I take a look on the bed to find a box. I looked at her , she nodded her head removing my hand from her waist. I went towards the bed removing the ribbon. I opened it finding a t-shirt written dad on it. Did she buyed it for her father?? No but she said it's for m-. Wait is it what I think it is? 

Yn : Hey.

I looked her to find her standing with a smile on her face.

Tae : Is it for dad?

I asked with the cloth in my hand. She frown and then gasp.

Yn : wow. C'mon. You didn't get it?

She asked with a pissed expression making me gulp.

Tae : Um. I think. I do get it.

I said lying. She scoffed and sitted on the bed. I sitted next to her with the cloth in my hand.

Tae : umm. It's not for appa?

I asked. She snapped her head towards me.

Yn : why would I will buy nothing but a t-shirt for appa?

She asked with a frown making me shook my head.

Tae : Then why did you buyed it?

I asked. She looked at me for sometime like she is seeing an alien.

Yn : It's for you.

She calmly said making me nod.

Tae : Yeah. But-

I asked processing her words.

Tae : What did you said?

Yn : I swear you are testing my patience.