|Reconsider|

I put on a casual clothes and headed out my door ,I was going to step out but I the door was blocked by someone.

"Hey there (y/n) , have you seen mia? I haven't seen her and I'm sickly worried about her" He said scratching the back of his head.

"Oh uh no..."I said as he sighed.

The man kinda reminded me of the doppelganger I've encountered before but they had many holes on their face but this guy didn't.

"Well thanks anyways (l/n) ,care for a drink?"He said with a smile.

"Oh sure,oh wait no..I forgot I wasted my last dollar on candies"I said chuckling dumbly.

"No worries,ill pay,A friend of Mia's is a friend of mine ,plus she's told me a bunch of you" He said as I raised my brows in a bit of a surprising manner.

"Oh well thanks..Doctor..or is it william?" I said as he nodded slightly as i closed my door and followed him,he seemed fine with any of those names i guess.

"So any partners?" He said as I thought about it.

"Oh no ,not yet..im hoping I get one eventually,you know it gets lonely in life,but at the same time im unsure "I shrugged as he hunmed in response.

"Yea i understand,It was a dream come true whenever i met Mia ,I felt like the whole world stopped moving...Im very lucky to have her ,and I hope you find that special someone (l/n),even if it takes time" He said with a comforting smile making me smile.

"Thanks, Now I see why Mia loves you ,your a great guy" I chuckled as he did as well.

"So.. don't wanna go onto anyone's business but I've heard francis and angus fight,have any idea why?" He said looking at me ,his glasses reflecting the light from one side to the other.

'Im starting to realize how Mia and Doctor are a good couple both looks and dynamics..'

"Well uhmm..im not too sure actually,all i did was hang with angus ,he confessed his feelings and Francis got all defensive or angry?Then i had a bit of an awkward moment with Francis "I confess a bit.

"Mm ,(l/n) have you ever thought about dating Francis? I mean I feel like you've mentioned you had some moments with him? Do you feel something else other than confusion?" He walking to the counter writing down our orders.Then both of us Headed to a table.

"Well I.. I never thought about it like that, I mean as much of a semi jerk he can get I've felt my heart flutter,It may be a worm or heart disease? Or I may be overthinking the situation " I said sitting on the opposite end of him.

"(L/n) I suggest you to talk to Francis, Figure things out ,From what im hearing out of you , I hear that your in deep confusion and possibly have a crush on him,you can confess to him and admit that you aren't ready for a relationship maybe he'll understand and wait or something" He said as a barista came towards us giving us our coffees.We both thanked them as they left.

"Well..what happens if I am but he isn't? Im ashamed to confess but promise not to tell anyone what about to tell you,yoi can to mia since i trust her of course " I stated looking around as he nodded in approval of the secret.

"Well I had a few bad encounters maybe I shouldn't even be saying it ,I sorta kissed him but im just so confused "I confessed and a small sigh of relief,its been trapped in my mind and mia was extremely busy to be hearing.

" should follow your gut feeling and importantly what your heart desires,those who love or loved you will understand,it won't be the end of the world " He said taking a sip of his coffee.

"I suggest for you to reconsider your feelings before jumping into conclusions " he said as i nodded and drank my coffee as well .

"Thanks Dr.Afton ,i really needed to get my thoughts out" I smiled comfortably with him.

"No problem (l/n)" he said standing up after he finished his drink.

"Turn around (l/n) and go for it and don't worry I'll tell mia to check on you later" He said as I turned my head to see Francis delivering milk,he looked more sleepy than usual ,I saw as Dr.afton left.

I saw Francis gaze on me ,I was left alone with my thoughts,my eyes only focused on Francis only, the noises and voices became blurred .He turned around as if he didn't want to see me and left.

'maybe Dr Afton was right..maybe I should reconsider my feelings for Francis..or..' I got up and threw my empty cup in the trash bin and stood for a bit , seeing his figure getting smaller as he walked away farther.

'Maybe next time..?'

I got out and walked the opposite direction,I wasn't fully sure how to even confess.

"Woahh (y/n)!! Long time no see!" I heard a familiar voice causing me to lift of my head to see who it was.

______________

Mmm wonder what happens next

Who knows?

Oh wait

I DO