Chapter 12 (Accident)

Sorry for late update darlings, I was so busy yesterday even today that's why today's chapter is short please bear it for today. I'll update tomorrow as well for compensation. ❤
.
.
.
Poonam was laying on her bed, covering her body with duvet. She was only thinking about Kashish's words, she didn't know why but she trust him, she knows that he'll never hurt her but is she ready for this? 

She jolts out of her thoughts by continues knock on her room's door, sighing she went to open the door and saw Renu there panting, she asked her what happened and Renu's words made her stunned. 

"Kaushal Devar ji ka accident hogya hai, aur baaki sab hospital gaye hai unhe dekhne"
(Kaushal met with an accident, everyone has gone to see him

Poonam looked at her with wide eyes, her body got numb, Unknowingly tears started falling from her eyes and she muttered in cracked voice,
"kha hai wo? Mujhe bhi jana hai waha"
(Where is he? I also want to go there

"Par Maaji ne mana kiya hai tumhe waha jaane se, Kyuki tumhari muh dikhai nahi hui hai abhi tak" Renu said in concerned voice. 
(But Maaji forbid you to go there because your muh dikhai isn't done yet

"Please...mujhe le chaliye unke pass" Poonam pleaded. 
(Please...take me to him

Renu looked at her helplessly and shook her head in denial. Poonam sobbed and ran towards the entrance of house but got stopped by Usha Devi's voice. 

"Kaha jaa rhi hai tu ?"
(Where are you going ?

"Maaji....please mujhe unke pass jane de" Poonam went towards her mother-in-law and joined her hands. 
(Majii...please let me go to him

"Bilkul nahi, tu uske pass nhi jayegi. Teri wajah se mera beta is halat mein hai, tu apshaguni hai uske liye. Maine toh phle hi kha tha ki mat karwao garibo ke ghar mein byaah, par meri koi sunta kha hai" Usha Devi yelled at her. 
(No way, you'll not go to see him. Because of you my son is in that condition, you are a misfortune for my son. I always said that don't marry my son in poor's family but who listens to me.)

Poonam flinched at her tone but the thought of her husband being injured is eating her from inside, so again without carrying about anything she pleaded, "Maaji...please jaane de mujhe unke pass"
(Maaji...please let me go to him

Renu, who was watching the whole scene from stairs felt bad for Poonam. she ran behind Poonam to stop her but then stopped on her spot when saw Usha Devi yelling at her, she wanted to take her side but she's afraid of her Mother-in-law. 

"Mujhe pta tha, wo Renu tujhe rok nahi payegi, isiliye mein khud ruk gayi, par sun mein ja rhi hun ab apne laal ke pass, agr tu waha aayi toh yaad rakhiyo, mein tera aur Kaushal ka talak krwa dungi" Usha Devi uttered and left the house. 
(I knew it, that Renu wouldn't be able to stop you that's why I stayed but now I'm going to see my son and if you come there, then I'll make Kaushal divorce you)

Poonam was still standing at the same spot in same position, she wasn't able to digest her mother-in-law's words. Renu went near her and hugged her and said, "Ro lo Poonam, apna dil halka karlo"
(Cry Poonam, lighten your heart

Her words made Poonam sobbed aloud and she wrapped her arms around Renu and cried. Her heart was bleeding by her Mother-in-law's words and her whole-slef was tensed for her husband. She just prayed to her Mahadev to not let anything happen to him because now he's only savior of her in this world. 

Kaushal squeezed his eyes and tried to open them. In his first try, because of sudden brightness he felt stinging sensation in his eyes making him shut them back but after 1 minutes he tried again and this time he was succeed and blinked for few times before moving his eyes towards his family. His Bade Baba, Maji, Baba, Maa, Bade Bhaiya and badi bhabi were there, looking at him with a smile on their face but he didn't find the face he wanted to see, he wanted to see his Poonam but didn't find her there with his family. 

"Kaushal, tu thik hai beta? Kitna dara diya tune mujhe aur baaki sbko" Usha Devi cried to his son. 
(Kaushal, are you okay beta? You scared us

Kaushal tried to speak but couldn't, so he blinked his eyes, assuring his mother. 

"Usha, use abhi aaram karne do aur tum, tumse toh ghar mein baat krungi mein" Rajni glared at him but her voice cracked in end. 
(Usha let him rest and you, I'll talk to you at home)

Kaushal smiled at her Maaji making her eyes teared up and she left the room while covering her mouth with her palm. Kaushal's smile flattered, he never wanted her Maaji to cry. 

Everyone left the room as per doctor's oder because he needed rest but his mind was only on his little Gajra, he wanted her near him but sadly she didn't come. "Where is she? Doesn't she care about me?" he thought but only if he knew that how much she's dying there to get his one glimpse. 

After 2 days, Kaushal and Mishra Family entered their house only to see Poonam's sleeping figure on couch, everyone frowned upon this and Kashish went near her to wake her but her eyes widened because Poonam was burning with fever, "Maa, ise toh bahut tej bukhar hai"
(Maa, she have high fever

........ To be continued
Bye till tomorrow ❤

It's 1:40am and I'm updating so comment your thoughts about this chapter and yeah  Follow me on Instagram for spoilers and update details. I'D:- talesofbani

 I'D:- talesofbani