A/N - Jab Krish Met Vrinda

Hello everybody

How is everybody doing?

Hope you all are fine

I'm here with an announcement Krish's book is finally out, it's called 'Jab Krish Met Vrinda'

Intro -
.We have, Krish Rajvansh, A well known cricketer, Vice Captain of Indian Cricket Team.

A really sweet person with a charming smile.

Now introducing, Vrinda Mehta, a normal food researcher at 'Quickbite'

When on a regular night, Krish's Car hit Vrinda's scooty, something was bound to happen.

Late night calls, Long drives, Dreamy dates and anonymous messages.

When a fan girl meets her superstar, sparks are bound to fly.

______________

"I-I guess I must leave" I quickly climbed down the car, already to sprint towards my apartment but before I could execute my plan I was disturbed by the ringing of my phone.

It was an unknown number.

I picked it up, taking it closer to my right ear, "Hello?"

"Turn around" I heard Krish's voice from the other side of the call, I turned around, only to be met with him, who was standing near the hood of his car leaning on it slightly, his mask was on again.

"Thanks for the number bellissima" I gasped hearing his words, I can tell he was smirking, just by listening to his tone and looking at his eyes I CAN TELL HE WAS SMIRKING.

HE DID NOT JUST PLAY ME.

AND I WAS CALLING THIS MAN NAIVE.

* * *
If any of you is interested then do check it out our Krishi is all grown up ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ